Native Completed NA Map Testing Tournament

Users who are viewing this thread

Lord Rich said:
Could you explain or show me where the barriers are? Pretty sure most of the edge of the map is well marked, there are a couple of places on slopes which do have barriers without a physical barrier as well, but there shouldn't be anywhere which has nothing to mark the barrier location. It's rather difficult to make solid barriers all the way round an open map without it becoming extremely repetitive and dull to look at.
sota/lag/etc probably know better than me since they were on the ground the whole time, but here's what i noticed

this cliff looks accessable but is blocked off
OKyaO3B.jpg
m1wKdh7.jpg

this cliff isn't really blocked off but some of the rocks around it randomly are
z9A3G52.jpg
e8bUm1x.jpg
mRtv3aN.jpg

hard to tell where the map ends here, and for us this area was where a lot of fighting took place
t03DAue.jpg
UbirrFe.jpg
fN0N0pI.jpg

the main thing that bugs me is that there's rocks that look short enough to jump over but are actually barrier-ed. if you dont want some rocks accessible they should probably either be taller or replaced with some other obstacle

wappaw 16 - 2 TSB

GFs Brothers

meh maps, 3.5/10 would probably not play again
Invisi walls errywhere

on island map, theres a huge wall you can walk into and be invisible and invincible while shooting.

Too quick, what a shame. I was hoping for drama. I have to admit, though, that they ignited the light. They let it shine. They owned the night like--the fourth of July. Yes, they were a firework. They showed us what they were worth. They made us go aah, aah, aah as they shot across the sky-y-y. They were a firework.

Back
Top Bottom