Native Completed Discos Free AMERICAN Gamers Battle Duel PC MASTER RACE Tourney 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amaranth the Druid said:
Congratz too fengay and kel sama for winning by default

Remind us not to signup for tournaments that you host again, if you ever do.

You basically blew off everyone who put effort into the tournament, could have at least sent the teams that got the farthest in the tourney a message on Taleworlds warning them of the deadline and then you should have discarded those who didn't respond to your message and let those who did fight.

Well anyway, lesson learned.

lol m8

yall had about 3 months to finish the last leg of the tourney.
then i post and give you a final 2 weeks.

Don't try and act surprised and play the victim when you dont check a tourney thread that you signed up for and had not checked for a month, only to see that I've gotten fed up with peoples lack of caring for free ****.

but not one person posted or messaged me or did anything of the sort for 3 months.
oQ1K06r.png

Amaranth the Druid said:
lol m8

yall had about 3 months to finish the last leg of the tourney.
then i post and give you a final 2 weeks.

Don't try and act surprised and play the victim when you dont check a tourney thread that you signed up for and had not checked for a month, only to see that I've gotten fed up with peoples lack of caring for free ****.

but not one person posted or messaged me or did anything of the sort for 3 months.

Spare me the bull****. You were too lazy to do anything about the inactive players and simply punished those who put effort in the tournament by awarding default win. You know how much hassle the EU teams had to go through with arranging matches in different timezones? No, you don't, because you don't give a ****.

Take a look at how other people who host tournaments settle these things, send a message to team leaders, if they don't respond ditch the inactive ones and matchup the active ones for a fight. Hell, Skrypt (Master_Lionhard) the guy who is currently hosting the Calradian_Battlefields tournament, even takes time to send messages to individuals about their stage progression.

Take my advice, don't host tournaments anymore.

Amaranth the Druid said:
you got one thing right.
couldn't give any less ****s about how much trouble you had schedualing with NA ppl in a NA tourney

If you didn't wish EU players to participate in your NA tourney then you should have limited the participants to NA ONLY. How old are you? Actually, I don't want to know.

fengay said:
GET ****ED HURT FEELINGS YUROS
USA NUMBER 1!!!!!!
ALL YUROS HATE FUN

VkocQyg.jpg

Ye, keep sucking up to your buddy, maybe he will buy you another game kiddo.

lol cmon
I'm not saying i didn't want EUs to sign up.

I'm saying knowing that it is a NA tourney when you signed up, you have NO right to complain about scheduling issues when FREE AMERICAN GAMERS is in the title of the tourney.

are you blind as well as illogical?
At least come up with a decent BS complaint kid.
1300044776986.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom