hi guys! i'd like some advice!

Users who are viewing this thread

sifis172

Sergeant Knight
hello!!
i'm new to the mod. i have some questions :grin:

- how many companions are there?

-how can i use the blacksmith, i have buyed one, but i can't make it work. :roll:

-how can i recruit cavalry? i don't understand quite well how the recruitment system works.

-Do you have some advice to give a noob? how do you prefer to play?

Cheers! thanks!

It's really a great mod!

-As many as in Native, IIRC 14  16.  Fixed that for ya, Joe.

-Have some iron an other recources (I believe wood and tools or something) in your inventory; go to the blacksmith; "speak" or interact with the workbench; do your stuff.

-As told many, many times before in this forum board: Go to the street view in a city of the nation you're officer (vassal) of (you can't recruit cavalry if you're not a vassal); walk into the invisible border in the street to your left front, which leads to the Boulevard; spawn in the Boulevard and speak with the recruitment officer; do your stuff.

-Don't charge with bayonets; when starting a battle, order your men to hold fire, stand in a good defensible position (hills are fine) and then order them to fire at will. When attacked by cavalry, order your men to stand close to each other. When attacked by infantry, order your men to spread out. When attacked by both, ehh... well just make them stand close to each other to make sure, because cavalry is more dangerous than infantry.
When you outnumber an enemy which has riflemen, order a bayonet charge (order them to hold their fire and attack); ecept of course if your own army consists of riflemen. Riflemen are weak in melee combat.

i can't seem to understand how the blacksmith works, i've looked for topics but i can't
find a guide.

things i did are: i buyed a blacksmith(obviously :lol:),
i got iron, tools, and timber.
i raised my engineer skill by 1.

be sure to have wood and iron then go to your blacksmith and  talk to the fireplace
infact the one i dont understand is how does the modifier on the item works
Fine timber,Well made tools,etc.

Hi!!! What do you mean by modifier?

Is it the objects that you create how they will be?
f.e. if an item you forge will be balanced or tempered?
Everything i create seems to be *tempered*.

I have a engineer skill of 2, and the weapons i create are not all
the weapons available. i tried and raised my skill to 3, but again not all the
weapons are available to forge.
what if i upgrade my skills to 4, will more weapons be available?

I'm trying to learn the mod :grin: i can't seem to always find the answer at the forum,
please be kind to a noob :smile: :smile: :smile:

(it looks that opening a new topic is not polite :grin:, why is that? i read  in a previous topic that
it is not nice to open a new one.) :smile:

I changed the battle sizer to 200, i have a pretty much powerfull pc, yet i get an error- failed to get object_arrow_rot,
or something simiar.
i got it with battlesizer 80 too. before i got this problem my settings were very low, i had no shadows (off), no anti-alising,
texture detail 25%, and pretty much everything very low even before that arrow crash.
should i change my settings to even lower?

another question :roll: : i have a high prestige and i wanted to capture a city,
i asked a general- i have a special question for you=> you have to attack a city or fortress=> attack x fortress .
when we arrive there he just stands for two-three days, then lives. what must i do?

Thanks in advance!

Do you still get the error when playing the game? Also i don't think that changing your setting will solve it...
let me know, ill try to help :smile:
as for the mod itself, i can't help you (yet) since i didnt play it (got it installed tho)

Cheers

Foesto

Back
Top Bottom