Native Completed [NA] - Bear n' Heat | Duel Tournament - Completed - GRATZ ORDYN

Users who are viewing this thread

Ordyn said:
Wait, so if you're both EU, then why don't you just play on an EU server? It doesn't make much sense to play on an NA server.

Yes, I Agree, it doesn't make much sense, but I don't know how the rules work, or if there even is a rule, that a EU player can decide to play on a N/A server if both players are from eu. ;(

Unicorn said:
if someone feels more comfortable in NA, why would you force them to play EU in an NA tournament?
Because they are both EU players. Therefore, they'd both have better ping on an EU server. For example, let's say Slakoth has like 200+ ping on an NA server and Golradir gets like 95. How is that a fair fight at all lol? They should just play on an EU server for their duel. The rules only say that you have to play on an NA server if the duel is between an NA and EU player.

Ordyn said:
Unicorn said:
if someone feels more comfortable in NA, why would you force them to play EU in an NA tournament?
Because they are both EU players. Therefore, they'd both have better ping on an EU server. For example, let's say Slakoth has like 200+ ping on an NA server and Golradir gets like 95. How is that a fair fight at all lol? They should just play on an EU server for their duel. The rules only say that you have to play on an NA server if the duel is between an NA and EU player.
I had even more ping then slako, so that's not an argument. Also, I needed the blocking training for the 2v2 tourney I'm also in. Run along, ordyn.

I lost 7-4 to slako, ggz

Golradir said:
I had even more ping then slako, so that's not an argument. Also, I needed the blocking training for the 2v2 tourney I'm also in. Run along, ordyn.

I lost 7-4 to slako, ggz
No need for the *****y attitude Gol. You should have provided that info in your earlier post. Two EU players dueling on an EU server makes more sense. End of story.

Ordyn said:
Golradir said:

I lost 7-4 to slako, ggz
No need for the *****y attitude Gol. You should have provided that info in your earlier post. Two EU players dueling on an EU server makes more sense. End of story.
I needn't have provided anything, while I was talking this out on steam with polarbear and slako.

This is taking too long. Slakoth I have talked with Ordyn and simply if you don't duel him by the end of July 31st I'm just going to give Ordyn the auto win. Feel free to contact Ordyn or me if you have something to say. http://steamcommunity.com/id/ordyn
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198041376854

Back
Top Bottom