B Medieval Rus 13th Century: Way of the Warrior

Users who are viewing this thread

I get CTDs, upon "Request audience with Siege Commander" (playing mercenary for a faction), and sometimes in Arena fights (not tournaments).

Thats Silverstag WSE. At least it loads up the game =)

Hi everybody! Since I found out how to make the right names of the factions appear in the game, I decided to share it.
Go in the xcel file named "faction" in the modules/Rus13th..../languages/en
And change the weird symbols to make them become:
"fac_kingdom_1| Rus"
Then follow this order in the lines below: Horde, Poland, Teutonic order, bandit, Lituania, byzantium.

Hope someone appreciate it just as I do.
Bye

zedpaolo said:
Hi everybody! Since I found out how to make the right names of the factions appear in the game, I decided to share it.
"fac_kingdom_1| Rus"
Then follow this order in the lines below: Horde, Poland, Teutonic order, bandit, Lituania, byzantium.

Bye

I do, awesome, thank you!

YourStepDad said:
Although, how does one recruit troops? I can't seem to recruit them from villages.

To gain recruits must be met two essential conditions: to have non-negative relations with the faction that owns the village/town/castle, and a good relationship with the population and / or owner:

Village: +5 with population
Town: +10 with population and +5 with owner
Castle: +15 with owner

In the case of Lord settlement is a player recruiting is carried out without restrictions.
In villages recruited peasants who can not physically become professional killing machines. To get a more powerful warriors, need to look for them in the towns (town line) and in the castles (castle line).
Elite recruited only in own castle.

zedpaolo said:
"fac_kingdom_1| Rus"

Bye
Normal names of the factions will in the next patch.

Code:
fac_kingdom_1|Kievan Rus
fac_kingdom_2|Golden Horde
fac_kingdom_3|Kingdom of Poland
fac_kingdom_4|Teutonic Order
fac_kingdom_5|Lithuania
fac_kingdom_7|Byzantine Empire

Hello, my name is Warman222. I am currently working on a Medieval overhaul mod on Total War Center for Total War Rome 2. I have been using assets from the Open Source Project forums already but I still need assets in certain areas that are lacking in the open source forum. For instance the Russians. We want your permission to use stuff from your mod in Medieval Kingdoms Total War. Credits will be given to all relevant creators and I can even link back to this mod here if requested. Here's a link to the mod thread.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?657316-Medieval-Kingdoms-Total-War-1212-AD-(New-Thread)

Regards.

warman222 said:
Hello, my name is Warman222. I am currently working on a Medieval overhaul mod on Total War Center for Total War Rome 2. I have been using assets from the Open Source Project forums already but I still need assets in certain areas that are lacking in the open source forum. For instance the Russians. We want your permission to use stuff from your mod in Medieval Kingdoms Total War. Credits will be given to all relevant creators and I can even link back to this mod here if requested. Here's a link to the mod thread.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?657316-Medieval-Kingdoms-Total-War-1212-AD-(New-Thread)

Regards.
You can use the resources of this mod.

P. S. Just remember that in the 13th century not existed russians. Ruthenians lived on the territory of Kievan Rus in 7th-13th century.

A couple of questions:
How can you get married if there are no woman (I mean I didn' t find any at day 200) and if no marriage, how do u hold feasts?

Moreover, is it possible to tweak the constant loss of relation for lords and for towns? It is like 1 point each week and I feel it is tiring to me to keep good relations
Thank to who reply

Is it normal that sometimes in a battle everyone has increased healt ( like 1000%) making a long and tiring effort to kill each other?
It is happening to me often and once the battle has ended, looking in character screen I see my healt above 1000 and after a few moments it gets back to normal, until it happens again.

Is it a bug you have too or something wrong in my game?

warman222 said:

Regards.

Pretty much this. I'm from Middle Earth Total War but we still need high quality models and textures so can we have permission to use your stuff? Everything will be credited.

Dude with the Food said:
Pretty much this. I'm from Middle Earth Total War but we still need high quality models and textures so can we have permission to use your stuff? Everything will be credited.
Yes, you can use the resources of this mod.

Hiya Janycz, I always did love the old Rus for M&B, nice to see a Warband port. Do I have your permission to use and alter some of the resources in this mod for TGC? will mostly be used for northern factions like Praxilia and Stenmarr from the Rus, Order, and Polish gear. with possible mesh and texture alterations. You will of course be credited for any of it I use. Thanks in advance!

Great work! I'm enjoying this mod, much.

Help: I'm getting some flickering in the helmet-view; specifically, the flicker occurs with the darkened areas that represent the shape of the helmet. Every few seconds the darkness of the helmet view flickers off, then back on. Is this a known issue, and if so, how do I fix that? Thanks for your help. 

***This does not occur in towns or in castles, but does occur during battles and bandit camps, etc.

Things I've tried:
1. Reinstalled Warband and the mod, and erased all preferences etc., in my "roaming" folder, and documents folder.
2. Tried 3 different drivers for my graphics card
3. Tested high and low settings in graphic options
4. Tested different refresh rates

saltjunkie said:

Help: I'm getting some flickering in the helmet-view; specifically, the flicker occurs with the darkened areas that represent the shape of the helmet. Every few seconds the darkness of the helmet view flickers off, then back on. Is this a known issue, and if so, how do I fix that? Thanks for your help. 

***This does not occur in towns or in castles, but does occur during battles and bandit camps, etc.

Things I've tried:
1. Reinstalled Warband and the mod, and erased all preferences etc., in my "roaming" folder, and documents folder.
You can try to replace a file postfx.txt from mod on file postfx.txt from native.

Janycz said:
saltjunkie said:

Things I've tried:
You can try to replace a file postfx.txt from mod on file postfx.txt from native.

Thank you for the reply. I'll try that and get back to you, ASAP. Thanks again.
*To be clear, you suggest that I take the postfx.txt from the mod, and replace the one that is in the native folder?

Edit: I tried both possibilities, but unfortunately neither worked. Thanks so much for the suggestion, and I'm completely open to any other possible fix that you suggest. THANKS.

***An aside: I do NOT have any of the HDR settings on. Should I have these on while testing your above solution?

Hello

I can't play this mod, I special installed Warbnd 1.53 and I used to launch WSE but when I try start new game I see mesage dat the WSE doesn't work why??

Back
Top Bottom