SP Fantasy Tohlobaria (v0.8 is out!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Antonis said:
Indeed, I very much like the idea of disarmed prisoners. I mean, it's just illogical in Native and other mods alike that war prisoner gets to keep all of his equipment when we recapture them :neutral:.

Very interesting. So, they know what to do, without telling them so? It's not very clear in the video, so I will ask: Do your soldiers are/will be able to adapt to different enemies and their behaviour. For example, they make a spear wall for cavalry and then, when a mounted archer goes for them in the same battle do they retreat ot something like that? Or they have pre-arranged orders, like in Pre-Battle and Deployment?

Only few scripted orders for every faction, not an AI that adapt to each situation.
but I plan to tweak a  simple troops AI progressively  each next release ...

Progress report :

Trying out some new animations (all credits to jacobhinds) for pikemen and halberdiers...
Sy67thE.jpg

and now adapting them to  interior scenes (guards in town/castle)
8MP6MTO.jpg
T8717w4.jpg

I was messing around with this mod tonight and must say it has definite potential. Also, like Antonis you seem to be able to add anything you want into it without the game becoming laggy during battles, which is great for people with turd pc's like mine. I really like some of the new features too. This one is going to stay on my mod list for a while and I look forward to the future updates.

If you don't mind me asking, what country are you from? I'm only curious because I noticed the English dialogue in the mod seems like it had been chewed up by google translate. I think Antonis is like Greek or something. He struggles as well.  :lol:

Adrale said:
If you don't mind me asking, what country are you from? I'm only curious because I noticed the English dialogue in the mod seems like it had been chewed up by google translate. I think Antonis is like Greek or something. He struggles as well.  :lol:

What? Thank you, mister  :mad:! I'll have you know that I'm quite fluent in English, I even have a diploma to prove it.

Seriously, though, I don't write the dialogs in the mod, but with that said, I found them quite well structured.

C'mon I was just fooling around. You know I am a big fan of yours! But you are Greek aren't you?

That's right,  (mostly) google translation,  of course  I look forward to receiving your "corrections" concerning dialogs or any other "english" thing ...

I'm from Morocco

Progress report :

- New feature implemented : top-tier troop to hero (companion/lord).
- Dirim (imperial quest) at 70% progress.
- youth cure (for better or for worse) for Pravar troops.

mMjrYbt.jpg

KgUgIqv.jpg

oL0JDyg.jpg

Back
Top Bottom