SP Oriental 12TH Release-Made in China(Release 2017.01.25, Latest Update 2017.06.11)

Users who are viewing this thread

Hazzardevil said:
Did you look at the city menus? I can't check right now, but I'm fairly sure it's on the same list as tavern and arena.

Actually my main question i can't join in faction. I want to serve Mongolian Tribes. I go to speak Faction leader and i say ''I become ur vassal'' but he say ''First you earn 1000 faction exploit'' Later i go guild master and i take a missions. Missions completed but only relation rises not gain faction exploit. I give always prisoners guild master finally give me goddam denars. My exploit ''0'' Sorry for bad English.

Hello, just discovered this awesome mod, but I have a question: how do you gain ranks with a faction?

I chose mongols, joined them, doing good, got exploits 12407/2000, support rate 3, renown 1748, honor 17, but still rank 0. I'm afraid I'm missing something.

edit: lol, soon after I posted, I received my first rank! I needed to talk to the king, 'ask you something' - 'about rewards'.

To get special units talk to the lord of that faction that gives them out.
There are special units for EVERY faction.
Each special unit is given out by a different lord of that faction.
If you speak to the lord, there will be an option to "Ask you about something", IIRC.
You will need the proper troop types in your party to serve as a base for the new ones. (Note: most of the special units will require 2 lower tier troops.)
It will cost you those units and some of the exploit "coin" you have with the faction.

Rank increases as you "cash in" Exploit points.

I haven't played this mod in months, so the details may not be right.

Talk to lords and do quests for them, rescue peasants from bandit parties, do village quests.
Also, joining a lord in battle will give you exploit points along with the relation increase with the rescued lord.
Oh, rescuing imprisoned lords gains exploit points, too. Just save before you leave the dungeon so you can reload and try again if the lord decides to attack you. :wink:

IIRC doing quests for guild masters do not give as many exploit points as one would like. However, I think there are perks for having good relations with the cities.

Ranks can only increase by talking to the faction leader. It's possible to jump several ranks in one encounter if you have enough points. IIRC, you need to have a separate talk for each rank.
Hmmm ... maybe it's time I played this one again? :razz:

Back
Top Bottom