Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 6 - Astounding Squirms

Users who are viewing this thread

<p style="margin-bottom: 0cm;" lang="en-GB">Players of Mount&Blade, idle passers and intrigued discoverers, Happy Friday to all. This little blog is about our progress making the game Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord. It doesn't cover everything we do but it tells you a little bit here and there which some may find of interest. “Never make a 6th album”, say the cynics. “Stop after the successful 5th!” - hogwash, we'll continue this blog until the sun rises in the west and sets in the east... or maybe just while we're working on Bannerlord.</p></br> Read more at: http://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/7

Zenithar said:
pipo_wolf said:
Nuxeman said:
Meanwhile i am waching my eyes with Kingdom come Deliverance news!! This doesn't mean i don't want to play Bannerlord.. so give us a sweet please..

that what i was just doing man
i really got bored from waiting
you know flying squirrel they made just one game and it was an DLC too and have less team number
they have a weekly blog and they didnt missed a week they reached blog 25 now
i don't know why taleworld don't care about this blog
If I remember correctly, it's not the Developers that creates this blog. It's their Community Relations person. (Lust) According to what I last heard, they were working hard on something and it's taking longer than they expected. No matter how good a PR person is, he's got to have something to blog about before he can effectively make a blog. I don't remember them ever mentioning a blog every week or such.
"every week or such" LOL. how long has it been now? 4 months? 5 months?

MerlinTheHappyPig said:
Zenithar said:
pipo_wolf said:
Nuxeman said:
Meanwhile i am waching my eyes with Kingdom come Deliverance news!! This doesn't mean i don't want to play Bannerlord.. so give us a sweet please..

that what i was just doing man
i really got bored from waiting
you know flying squirrel they made just one game and it was an DLC too and have less team number
they have a weekly blog and they didnt missed a week they reached blog 25 now
i don't know why taleworld don't care about this blog
If I remember correctly, it's not the Developers that creates this blog. It's their Community Relations person. (Lust) According to what I last heard, they were working hard on something and it's taking longer than they expected. No matter how good a PR person is, he's got to have something to blog about before he can effectively make a blog. I don't remember them ever mentioning a blog every week or such.
"every week or such" LOL. how long has it been now? 4 months? 5 months?

I think they are planing to make it a yearly Blog :grin:

Souplord said:
Something I always wished was in the game was children, the ability to have them and just see them in towns. You can get married yes but I wish we could get children too have them grow up and be able to get married to other lords/ladies to help your house grow or to join you in battle as a lord commanding armies alongside you. It would add alot more to the game in terms of soloing instead of picking a faction. Just food for thought  :grin:

I think this would be so goddamn awesome. I almost wanted something like that in Skyrim, but it would work much better here. I hope they kind of set this up with the faction overview and character traits like in the Total War series with you generals. Your family, companions and officers or whatever exist in positions in your operation in addition to being the npcs they currently are.

Since I'm being greedy, why not combine that with the Dynasty Warriors Empires concept where you have your "Main hero" campaign character, but can enter the battlefield as them or anyone who you "own."

I really want to know what the world map looks like. Had anyone glanced the sketch plan?
This is a really good game. It will be perfect, if more contents in world map.

Apparently there may be a blog released on the 27th of September to coincide with the anniversary of the game's official announcement, though it has not been directly announced in the English speaking forum:http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,249537.17475.html

About 3 posts down you should find a post by someone called Inanch-Bilge saying the following:

''I asked Zaszx about September 27, he said it isn't a rumor, they indeed have talks about this in office but nothing is certain yet.''

A page or so later in the thread someone else quotes a post in the Turkish forum supposedly saying there will be a trailer on that day, but we will have to wait and see how accurate this information is.

"We get messages from a lot of players saying they want to see more immersion and believability in the game. "

Immersion and believability doesn't only comes from the visuals. The most important thing for me would be to add way more discussion possibilities to each situations, depending on the person you face and his/her temper. Simply put, making more advanced AIs.

I agree with what VegaBiggs said. I'll simply add that having npcs actually speaking would be great. I'm not against the mount&blade way of transmitting info, but actual speech by good voice actors would probably make the game more believable.

kabogh said:
I agree with what VegaBiggs said. I'll simply add that having npcs actually speaking would be great. I'm not against the mount&blade way of transmitting info, but actual speech by good voice actors would probably make the game more believable.

I'd love this too :grin:

adsizbatir said:
valla ne diyonuz siz bilmiyom ama Türkler oyunu yapıyo siz de lafını yapıyonuz ayp utanın serrrolar
Let's try translate;
I don't know what do you say but, Turks are making game and you are making words. Shame, be shy dishoronables!
:iamamoron: :iamamoron: :fruity: :fruity: :fruity:

Back
Top Bottom