Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 6 - Astounding Squirms

Users who are viewing this thread

<p style="margin-bottom: 0cm;" lang="en-GB">Players of Mount&Blade, idle passers and intrigued discoverers, Happy Friday to all. This little blog is about our progress making the game Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord. It doesn't cover everything we do but it tells you a little bit here and there which some may find of interest. “Never make a 6th album”, say the cynics. “Stop after the successful 5th!” - hogwash, we'll continue this blog until the sun rises in the west and sets in the east... or maybe just while we're working on Bannerlord.</p></br> Read more at: http://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/7

As the party member with the highest Engineer skill (0), you estimate that it will take 9 days to build enough scaling ladders for the assault.

Do it.
Go back.

It's coming up to the second anniversary of the announcement of Bannerlord. Taleworlds did have a rather large information drop on the first anniversary, so perhaps there will be something substantial on September 27th?

Please?

Please...

*Cries*

Battle was lost. Our forces were utterly crushed.

We are quickly surrounded by guards who take away our weapons.
With curses and insults, Taleworlds throws us into the dungeon where we must while away the miserable days of our captivity.

They need to seriously hit us up with an update on this game.. they have not even given an early purchase option. Really waiting to get my hands on this game.

The fact that they haven't released any "Per-Order" options is actually quite settling to me. It shows that Taleworlds isn't in it for early money. They'd rather develop the game, and then have people pay for it, once they know what they're getting into. (Don't get me wrong, I would pre-order in a heartbeat.)

Taleworlds Studio has been sighted conscripting near your lands, your vassals are indisposed. What shall you do?

Meanwhile i am waching my eyes with Kingdom come Deliverance news!! This doesn't mean i don't want to play Bannerlord.. so give us a sweet please..

Nuxeman said:
Meanwhile i am waching my eyes with Kingdom come Deliverance news!! This doesn't mean i don't want to play Bannerlord.. so give us a sweet please..

that what i was just doing man
i really got bored from waiting
you know flying squirrel they made just one game and it was an DLC too and have less team number
they have a weekly blog and they didnt missed a week they reached blog 25 now
i don't know why taleworld don't care about this blog

pipo_wolf said:
Nuxeman said:

that what i was just doing man
i really got bored from waiting
you know flying squirrel they made just one game and it was an DLC too and have less team number
they have a weekly blog and they didnt missed a week they reached blog 25 now
i don't know why taleworld don't care about this blog
If I remember correctly, it's not the Developers that creates this blog. It's their Community Relations person. (Lust) According to what I last heard, they were working hard on something and it's taking longer than they expected. No matter how good a PR person is, he's got to have something to blog about before he can effectively make a blog. I don't remember them ever mentioning a blog every week or such.

Back
Top Bottom