Native Completed DeathRun Tournament

Users who are viewing this thread

Birger permitted to join other team, everyone else if you're having troubles finding any team so please PM me and lets pick good team for you!!!!!

In-Game Name: SotaMursu
Raven
Jabbe
Ithil
Sandorra
Monkey
Elazul
Sotanuija
Steam Name/Other Contact Info: http://steamcommunity.com/id/TnT_SotaMursu/
Team-Name: Winland I
Team Banner:
novittusoini.jpg
Team Chosen One: Ithil
novittusoini.jpg

sotamursu123 said:
In-Game Name: SotaMursu
Raven
Jabbe
Ithil
Sandorra
Monkey
Elazul
Sotanuija
Steam Name/Other Contact Info: http://steamcommunity.com/id/TnT_SotaMursu/
Team-Name: Winland I
Team Banner:
novittusoini.jpg
Team Chosen One: Ithil
novittusoini.jpg
Added!!!! Elazul removed from Referee list.

I'm looking forward to dis, gonna be epic seeing Ceasar locked in in a lil dark room like last time ehehehe  :twisted:

German team inc soon I'm sure :smile:

Alright read this chosen ones!

You will be teleported and your job is to find correct winch to move further with your team if you don't you will die and your team will also die. You don't know nothing about the winches its just 50% chance to get further so that what is chosen one in this tournament.
There will be severals more of these things on some maps so prepare your chosen one!

iwoe80.png

People keep thinking there will be played only one map, there is 7 of em its firstly Round 1,2,3,4 Quarter, Semi, Grand Final

TurambarMakart said:
can i join the finnish team ?

:cool:

Best mod ever this one Cavetroll, keep up with the great work.
Thanks Turambar and we can discuss about it if you can't find proper team for yourself then its gonna be fine. I just want people get interest on this
and I really hope people will get interested next year and the next year deathrun will be much more serious about the nation thingy then we have more people I hope.
+ Don't do this on purpose like you're just to lazy to set up a team so you just gonna join other nation team, at least try.

And also I want to say if you people reveal for the other teams what kind of traps are on the first round its your own fault if you do that your team will likely lose and of course we just play
this for fun!!!

Back
Top Bottom