Bellum Imperii: Downloads - 1.5.2 Released!

Users who are viewing this thread

Is the diplomacy mod included in this mod? Diplomacy is a huge factor for me and vanilla diplomacy has become way too boring for me

Appologies, completely forgot to update this board with the latest update download and details, even though this patch was released more then a month ago. It's a rather small patch, however it's a standalone version (the two parts combined) so no additional hotfixes are required. Eitherway here it is:

Download:
0.5 Part 1
0.5 Part 2

Installation: ATTENTION NEW PART CRUCIAL FOR NO ERRORS
- Download and extract Bellum_Imperii_0.5_Part_1 with WinRar to your "Warband/Modules" directory
- Download and extract Bellum_Imperii_0.5_Part_2 with WinRar to your "Warband/Modules" directory
- NEW - COPY PASTE THE CONTENT OF PART 2 (Bellum Imperii_0.5) TO PART 1 (Bellum_Imperii_0.5) - NOTICE THE > _ <
- Overwrite when asked.
- Launch Warband, pick Bellum_Imperii_0.5 and play!

NO PREVIOUS VERSIONS REQUIRED

Changelog 0.5
- Fixed 99% of the missing texture errors. (99 because there is always still a chance that I missed a couple).
- Fixed- Tons of village names which were wrongly named. - Thanks to Thaelran.
- Added - A Germanic Stronghold made by Thaelran.
- Added - 70 Villages. (The scenes itself aren't done though).
- Added - Kind of capes to the Roman legionaires.
- Added - Several new faces for generals.
- Increased - The amount of food for each item.

gokiller said:
Appologies, completely forgot to update this board with the latest update download and details, even though this patch was released more then a month ago. It's a rather small patch, however it's a standalone version (the two parts combined) so no additional hotfixes are required. Eitherway here it is:

Download:
0.5 Part 1
0.5 Part 2

Installation: ATTENTION NEW PART CRUCIAL FOR NO ERRORS
- Download and extract Bellum_Imperii_0.5_Part_1 with WinRar to your "Warband/Modules" directory
- Download and extract Bellum_Imperii_0.5_Part_2 with WinRar to your "Warband/Modules" directory
- NEW - COPY PASTE THE CONTENT OF PART 2 (Bellum Imperii_0.5) TO PART 1 (Bellum_Imperii_0.5) - NOTICE THE > _ <
- Overwrite when asked.
- Launch Warband, pick Bellum_Imperii_0.5 and play!

NO PREVIOUS VERSIONS REQUIRED

Changelog 0.5
- Fixed 99% of the missing texture errors. (99 because there is always still a chance that I missed a couple).
- Fixed- Tons of village names which were wrongly named. - Thanks to Thaelran.
- Added - A Germanic Stronghold made by Thaelran.
- Added - 70 Villages. (The scenes itself aren't done though).
- Added - Kind of capes to the Roman legionaires.
- Added - Several new faces for generals.
- Increased - The amount of food for each item.
Says I am not authorised to access the file.

Why is Sohaemus here? In Armenia at that time Bagratids were ruling. And Armavir looks like a viking fort. There's snow everywhere. WTF is that? I was so disappointed when I downloaded and played it. And there are no Armenian troops at all.  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :facepalm:

Back
Top Bottom