Bellum Imperii: Bug + Glitch Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

allies in naval combat are enemies. Got into naval combat with sea raiders and my vassal that was near me joined the fight. They spawned in the same boat as i but as enemies. It was this type of naval combat

sc.png

Still missing the one skullcap texture; apparently the type is only worn by basic looters.  Also, exiting the tavern to the town crashes the game in some towns.

Definite balance issue with Sea Raiders in southern Italy: 10-20 parties at a time in the same area, each with 8-48 members.  The caravans get swarmed by multiple groups at once, and each of the bandit parties ends up with a list of prisoners that often outnumbers the bandits.  There's one patrol in the area, but with all of the captives it's liberated from the bandit parties, it's at more than 350 men, and can't catch anything that's not already bogged down in combat.  I destroyed the bandit lair, twice, but it just respawned right next to where it was before.

Aside from that, and the ginormous map where you can't actually get to wherever your faction's marshal calls you from within the deadline (In another instance, by the time I reached Scotland from Rome, the marshal had gone somewhere else.), it's looking pretty spectacular.  I was also called up twice by the marshal within Italy, and he proceeded to chase back and forth, up and down the coast of Italy, for the next two weeks before ending the campaign.  It got REALLY tedious.  I believe he was chasing some general, then returned to Tarentum, then chasing that general, then back to Tarentum, ad nauseum.

A shame, because it's got so much promise, but so far it's really awkward to play.

hello do we know when the 1.5 version will be released and if they are working on it at all I heard they need to release it this week is it true

I've been playing a new game. I had enough money to start a business in Rome and moved down to Neapolis to start another one but was told I already had a mill there. Checking my weekly income report showed no businesses at all.  I move to another city and the same message said I already had a mill. Is there something I can do to fix this???

zimmer1lb said:
I've been playing a new game. I had enough money to start a business in Rome and moved down to Neapolis to start another one but was told I already had a mill there. Checking my weekly income report showed no businesses at all.  I move to another city and the same message said I already had a mill. Is there something I can do to fix this???
Hmm thought I had fixed this issue, can you build any other enterprises?

gokiller said:
zimmer1lb said:
Hmm thought I had fixed this issue, can you build any other enterprises?

Not in the towns with the bug. I kept going and a lot of other places have the same problem. I searched and built 2 more businesses. The bug is not in just one country.

I have discovered a small problem with the backstory of my character which is when I try to make them a brition in the story is says that they are german despite being a brition.

Hello, I found a bug about inventory.
When I checking equipment of troops, I lost all of the items lower half of the inventory.
My character has 10 points of inventory management skill

I lost items at the below of the half line. Every time I try checking equipment of troops.

I checked if it happens too when the character has 0 inventory management skill and found it is not happened.

+ Parthian veteran horse archers have 0 horse archery!

Last edited:
not gamebraking:
- cannot enter melee in cities. (the tournament master has a bandit text, which doesn't lead to entering the mass melee)
- some swords cannot be used to block
- "follow marshall" quest is nearly impossible to do, because of the large map. (you can only get to the meeting in time if you are near the first place)
gamebraking:
- cannot turn off "campaign AI" in the mod options. Hard campaign AI actually means that defeated AI lords get a full army in a day or two, which means that mid-game (vassal) is an endless grind.

Back
Top Bottom