Bellum Imperii: Bug + Glitch Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

I am currently 230 days spent in game time. On this one save, then one day i log in to see my character with a bald head (I had Hair). then i noticed that the units were missing their equipment. Shields, Horses, ETC. the enemies have the same thing as well. Any ideas?

Now all of the town markets have 0 denars and nothing to buy.

Hi. First of all, thank you for this amazing mod! Can't wait for version 1.4. I have found a glitch with the Constable, Chancellor and Chamberlain: they are walking heads! Well, at least the only visible part of them are the head and the shoes, don't know why. Anyway, it's only cosmetic, and don't interfere at all with the amazing mod you created.

Afyrius said:
Hi. First of all, thank you for this amazing mod! Can't wait for version 1.4. I have found a glitch with the Constable, Chancellor and Chamberlain: they are walking heads! Well, at least the only visible part of them are the head and the shoes, don't know why. Anyway, it's only cosmetic, and don't interfere at all with the amazing mod you created.

I also encountered this bug, it is a strange moment, indeed: all three guys are at various stages of being clothed  :wink:
Constable has only the ankle boots in his inventory, and zero body armors. Still doesn't explain the missing texture.
Chancellor has two roman tunics, but he is not guaranteed to get one.
Chamberlain has a grand total of four roman tunics, and he is even guaranteed to wear one.

But! I just tested on a new save - even if you switch their armors is the .txt files and make them guaranteed, they are still empty. Really we need the mod author to answer this.

FortTell said:
Afyrius said:

I also encountered this bug, it is a strange moment, indeed: all three guys are at various stages of being clothed  :wink:
Constable has only the ankle boots in his inventory, and zero body armors. Still doesn't explain the missing texture.
Chancellor has two roman tunics, but he is not guaranteed to get one.
Chamberlain has a grand total of four roman tunics, and he is even guaranteed to wear one.

But! I just tested on a new save - even if you switch their armors is the .txt files and make them guaranteed, they are still empty. Really we need the mod author to answer this.

I know, but thankfully it is only an esthetic glitch.

1. There are some missing textures at the tournament helmets. At least at germanic towns.

2. It was not possible to free a prisoner at Treva. Dunno if it is just this town or a general problem. No difference when you do or do not have the quest.

3. Western and Eastern Fort of the Roman Empire do not have any scene at all.

There are some unrealistic war declarations like Cimbri to Parthia but that is just a minor concern.

Keep up the good work!  :grin:

Hello, I'd like to report a bug that comes when you have to choose a banner, when selecting the exact same banner as the Roman Empire of Marcus Aurelius, the banner has one of its sides colored in yellow, and there is a side of the eagle that is cut out.
          Same problem with the 3 or 4 other roman banners that I tested, would it be possible to correct that ? as I'd like to play with the exact same banner than "official" Roman Empire  :lol:

Hi! Thanks for the hard work!

Some bugs:

- The Skullcap texture is missing, it's black and troops look bald
- The llan Forfael quest it's still happening
- Hornmen, clerics and so on have no equipment
- The worst: After losing a battle, some of my companions got lost normally, but MY CHARACTER disappeared too! Now the first of my companions is top on the list and I cannot talk to him, like he were me! And after save/load it remains so. I'm lost forever. It has ruined my game :shock:

Alex.D. said:
          Hello, I'd like to report a bug that comes when you have to choose a banner, when selecting the exact same banner as the Roman Empire of Marcus Aurelius, the banner has one of its sides colored in yellow, and there is a side of the eagle that is cut out.
          Same problem with the 3 or 4 other roman banners that I tested, would it be possible to correct that ? as I'd like to play with the exact same banner than "official" Roman Empire  :lol:

Same for me, some of the banners look displaced, with a part from other

Another issue: the Freelancer system seems to be corrupted, there are no promotions at all... and, though it is not properly a bug, the wages you receive when enlisted are ridiculous, meanwhile the cost of troops its too high.
The cost of enterprises is exhorbitant too, and there are not a lot of ways to make money, but this only my opinion. But if enlisting it's a real option, like in real life, with that pathetic wages it's a bit boring

Bugs found so far in 1.4:

-Mediolanum has no village, has only an empty scene with villagers and elder

-CTD entering the Tarentum arena (i suppose there is no scene too)

- Some new Roman armour have a low price compared with other much less powerful

- The Skullcap that I reported before has no texture yet

- Armours which are supposed to give some bonus actually give no one

So I started a game and tried to speak to the tournament master in Rome but the game crashed. So I looked online found a hotfix on Moddb which resulted in my save not working. (load error:Invalid number of troops:2576).

Stated a new game, I can now speak to the arena master but if I try to go into the town hall it crashes.

Also in battles the archers crouch and spread out their arms for some reason.

In various markets you can buy Praetorian Segmentata, however the outfit is pure white and untextured.

Hey, firstly: thank you for the great work you are doing here!  :shock:  :grin:

I got some bugs to report:
- The roman village "biriciana" is under water in my game (tried the manual, and the steam-workshop installation)
- When I start a new game I get following message: "get object failed for mesh village_a" (about 10 times)
- In the great hall of Rome there is a "roman recruiter" with a glitched armour (its sparkling)

Hi Gokiller!

When i was fighting against some armenian lords i got knocked out, i managed to escaped to a friendly town, after one day of rest i notice my character health hadn`t recover a single bit (stays at zero) and i have two in surgery and one in wound treatment and when i Look at my party i can`t see my own character. Do you know what has happen to my character?

There still seems to be issues with naval battles, script and mesh errors, the size of bandit forces in Rome, and the lacking military power of Rome's legates.

I'll add to this, the mesh errors are quite considerable. I just went to the fief enfeoffed to me by the Emperor and it's absent from the intended location of the instance, floating in the sky outside of the instance and the villagers are just wandering around aimlessly. There is also another error with villager pathing, it is that they walk out of villages whenever you enter the instance. I guess this might be a scripting error? - This applies to all villages I've visited, but towns seem fine.

Back
Top Bottom