What pissed you off today v. V

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gestricius said:
Country rap only makes my ears bleed a little compared to regular rap, so there's that.

Country Rap wasn't even that popular. I know Everlast did it, but not many others mixed rap with country music iirc.

jacobhinds said:
And for good reason. The only rappers country music comes into contact with are a scourge upon the earth.

Well, to be fair, Everlast did somewhat well. "What it's Like" wasn't overly rap, but it wasn't overly country either. I wouldn't say the same of his later career.

Accidentally lost a long and complicated post to the clipboard.

I also have stuck in my head a genocidally annoying kids song written by a rabid gang of vagina-worshipping, pro-child-masturbation, apocalyptically badly dressed hippies.

nadiya-15.jpg

I'm not posting a link.

Wellenbrecher said:
RabbleKnight said:
he's right.
Wellen post was out of line.
Temuzu was a known \pol\ poster.
Which is what I said.
Wellen then made sarcastic accusations because he felt I insulted his friend by saying what everyone already knew.
Just get your stupid meds and take a break till you can think straight again :facepalm:
And in the meantime I'd recommend reporting those horrible, horrible baiting posts so obviously aimed at getting you banned instead of this continued nonsensical *****ing.
Either you're right and you can wank to a little green/red triangle on my profile or it might give you some perspective on how to read things.

But please don't mind me, keep posting about your paranoia and whatnot, certainly no possibility of any connection there, eh? :iamamoron:
This was totally unwarranted but you didn't mature enough in life to admit it.
Seriously, anyone can see this is a bait.
****, and I'm supposed to be the bad guy on the forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom