Hurricane Gaming | The Soldiers Of Turks

Users who are viewing this thread

"_O_D_ " KLANI KLANIMIZIN BİRLİĞİNİ BOZMAYA ÇALIŞMAKTADIR.  BU TERBİYESİZLİK OLDUKÇA BELLİ, TC BORABEY VE WHİTEKNGİHT KLANIMIZDA OLDUĞU HALDE ARTIK BİZİM KLANDASIN DİYİP FORUMA YAZMAK BÜYÜK BİR ALÇAKLIKTIR. BU DURUMUN DERHAL DÜZENLENMESİ GEREK.

ST clanının yalanları yavaş yavaş ortaya çıkmaktadır.Zaten şu anda hiçbir clanla iyi ilişkisi olmayan bir clandır.Eğer biz yalan söylüyorsak,tüm klanlardan tek o mu doğruyu söylüyor ?

Circ said:
ST clanının yalanları yavaş yavaş ortaya çıkmaktadır.Zaten şu anda hiçbir clanla iyi ilişkisi olmayan bir clandır.Eğer biz yalan söylüyorsak,tüm klanlardan tek o mu doğruyu söylüyor ?
yoo biz yanındayız ST`nin.

Palamedes said:
Circ said:
yoo biz yanındayız ST`nin.

ST Klanının Yalanları? Çocuklaşmayalım.  Sağol Palamedes .

WhiteKnight, WhiteAngel ve Bi0AssassinTR Aramıza Katılmştır. Hoşgeldiniz.

Beary said:
9e116dd0a190.jpg

Hello everybody! SECOND SEASON OF THE PGL HAS BEGUN!
1. There will be concuils meeting. All the leaders will be written to concuils. When we have some problems or somebody has the advice, we can arrange the meeting and discuss it.
2. 2 servers will be rent for games. European server and Euro-Asian server. We will try to solve all the problems with ping.
3. I changed starting gold to 1200. I did it because i want teams to show their skill. First roudn will be a round of skill. You will have to show us, that you can play with weak armor etc.
4. There will be a top of players. K/D ratio. It will bring more interest to game. If you think, that it will brake the game, you are not write. What do you prefer, to make kill or to help your team to win the prize? It will be for fun. But all the match screens must be approved here, or i won't be able to do it.
5. I'll update[improve or make new one] the web-page soon.
6. I'll will make 2 leagues, and after it 2 best teams from each group will be provided to finals.
1. CuA
f2adb6052e07.png

2. PG
13a1341b134e.png

3. T_A_H
7b436778964b.png

4. GrandTURK
19c83e93ab90.png

5. Rokoszanie
6. Icaros
7. SD
8. Paranormal Guardians
9. The Soldiers of Turk
10. The Dark Alliance
50% - Inf Max
50% - Musk Max
33% - Cav Max
8 vs 8
4 Inf Max
4 Musk Max
2 Cav Max

9 vs 9
4 Inf Max
4 Musk Max
3 Cav Max

10 vs 10
5 Inf Max
5 Musk Max
3 Cav Max

11 vs 11
5 Inf Max
5 Musk Max
3 Cav Max

1. You will have to play 12 rounds, 6 on each map.(3 - on the 1st spawn, 3 on the 2nd.)
2. Gold Options :
1200 - starting Gold
80 - round bonus
80 - last option
3. You will have 3 warnings
For glitching or chatting, you will add 1 warning to your team and you'll be kicked for 1 round. After the 2nd warning you will lose the round. 3rd one - lose the game
4. Each team HAS to provide their own servers.
5. Crimean khanate is Forbidden
6. Roofs are allowed[
7. Each team has to choose 2 players to write to the chat.
8. Each team has to provide team judges and 1 league judge for the match.
9. Each Judge has to provide screens of each Spawns
10. If you miss your match, you will be able to play it in the next week.If you dont play next week, you will have 0-12, but you won't be elminated from the tournament.
11. 0% Damage Yourself
100% Damage Friend
240 seconds
11. When you played 3 rounds, you have to change your faction to enemies faction with the same spawn location

1. NO RESP ROUNDS.You must be in spectators. If both teams are ready, you will be able to join and LIVE.
2. Deadlines will be written later. Teams should play 2 times a week.
3. By the way. If you don't give me screens of each resp, i won't be able to write this Information here.
4. League judge must be on the server for both teams.
5. If player glitching or chatting, he should be kicked for 1 round(this round, where he had done it)
6. All the judges have to check limits in every round.
1. YouTube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD9dzFP7Mg5oiViqh9UbrVA
2. Twich for online streams - http://www.twitch.tv/wfas_z
3. Our Web-Page - http://progamingleague.ucoz.org

ef51fc2a5003.png

I have got some problems with the video. Its available in very low quality now. Im sry.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vngeo17XWrA
http://binarybeast.com/x1404283 - link of the table

1st Place - 30 $
2nd Place - 20 $
3rd Place - 15 $
4th Place - 10 $
1. Icaros_Z
2. Reaptor_de_Gothia
3. Ncromancien
4. Icaros_Bolduin
Main Consul(s) :
Icaros_Z
Team Consuls :
Icaros - Owe
PG - AzoreK
GrandTURK - Battal_Malkoc
Paranormal - Jubeg
T_A_H - Kreus
CuA - Draco
TDA - Haakon
SD - Kaosmatik
ST - Sah_Nutug
v 0.1 = Starting Gold has been changed from 1500 to 1200
v 0.2 = When you played 3 rounds, you have to change your faction to enemies faction with the same spawn location.
v 0.3 = = List of Concuils has been added
v 0.? = We will make the cam free
Applications are closed. Prepare fot the 5th of May.
4th May - 20.00pm - Online Draw on twich.
You should write about match here. Date, Clans and time. After it you ARE TO ADD ALL THE SCREENS.

P.S. And Guys. I aslo want to say "thank you" to Owe, because he helped me with this league and this league also can't be arranged without him!

Hayırlısı Artık.

Bak evladım ilkokul çocuğu,adam çalma felan yok,ama sen çalıyon ,,ağzımı açtırma,gemliğe gelip seni bulurum,,,alt tarafı bi oyun bu,,bi oyun zevkim vardı içine ettin,,,, rahat dur

üç rakibinizde sizden güçlü görünüyor ama moralinizi bozmayın maç kağıt üzerinde kazanılmaz elinizden geleni yapın son rounda kadar mücadelenizden vazgeçmeyin

Back
Top Bottom