Native Completed HuSh | Annual Tournament [CANCELED]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
+Varsung+ said:
There are 40 teams in the WNL right now and the 16 teams in Division A and B are playing about 4 training matches a week + an official matches. That leaves us with at least 2 nights of not playing Warband. Just take a look at the server booking thread and you'll see there are servers booked about every night of the week, despite of a lot of clans having their own clanserver.

Of course, I can't tell you when you have to hold your tournament, however as the WNL just completed its first week (out of 9) most teams will mainly concentrate on the WNL as it is the most prestigious teambased tournament at the moment.

Okays, I'll push it to 9 weeks, but 7-8 for registration based on numbers.

1. You can edit your posts to prevent double posts. Double posts are not really wanted in this forum

2. I'd say that you don't need to bump your post every 13 hours ;D

I would instead suggest you to star the tournament before 9 weeks. Honestly its not like you have to train all the time 6 days out of 7 to play a match. Having 2 tournaments would also add some variety and more fun to the scene. Anyway, good luck running this!

Duken said:
I would instead suggest you to star the tournament before 9 weeks. Honestly its not like you have to train all the time 6 days out of 7 to play a match. Having 2 tournaments would also add some variety and more fun to the scene. Anyway, good luck running this!

Hmm... Potentially maybe, but I would need more support to do this, so that I know people will be able to compete :smile:

Golradir said:
Knowing wolfpack, u guys could probably field at least 5 teams  :razz:
Actually, we were just thinking two teams :grin:, but let's see how interested people are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom