LSP Animations Tavern Animation Pack

Users who are viewing this thread

You most probably just added new animations to the list, while you should replace chosen "unused_human_anim_xx" with the new anims. That's how "adding" new stuff in module_animations.py works.

Please help me. I have an account dedal_tavern_animations = (
                                                                                                 ^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax
Exporting postfx_params ...
This is module_mission_templates

P.S. Sorry for my crooked English :oops:

You need to post the rest of your error code. But invalid syntax is exactly what it says. Your syntax (the way the module system handles the code) is not valid (correct/readable).

Its normally just a bracket or comma youve missed. Double check the code for problems with this.

Slawomir of Aaarrghh said:
You most probably just added new animations to the list, while you should replace chosen "unused_human_anim_xx" with the new anims. That's how "adding" new stuff in module_animations.py works.
Oh, I found the issue. You have to put the anims higher up in the file. Simply replacing the unused anims doesn't work. :smile:

Although, I am now finding that the 'cheer' animation for my troops is now the seated anim :/

Jarvisimo said:
Oh, I found the issue. You have to put the anims higher up in the file. Simply replacing the unused anims doesn't work. :smile:

Although, I am now finding that the 'cheer' animation for my troops is now the seated anim :/

Are you sure? As far as im aware all the animations are numbered, so interrupting this will cause problems like your describing. Thats why they should be inserted at the bottom where the "unused" animation entrys are. Dont forget to swap them, not add more. Should work then.

Wow, this is really fantastic! A great addition to Singleplayer of Warband.

Heroes_Witch_King said:
Wow, это действительно великолепно! Прекрасное дополнение к одиночной из Warband.
how to install

Just to keep it fair. Star Wars Conquest did all this in early 2009-2010

Well... great to hear that. To keep it fair - those animations and models (apart from lute/lyre playing, which is quite new) were made for my Reign of Sword mod in 2009/2010. Damn, I even got some fancy "dual wielding daggers" I made as gloves at the end of 2008... but who the hell cares? To be honest, I don't really see the point of "WE WERE FIRST!!1" posts. Is this some kind of a contest, or what? Or are you suggesting that I just copied ideas from SW:C? If so, sorry to disappoint you, but I didn't.

I select to edit "to module_game_menus.py" with IDLE but it doesn't open. What's wrong with that?

Use the Force Notepad++, dude. :wink:

Well... great to hear that. To keep it fair - those animations and models (apart from lute/lyre playing, which is quite new) were made for my Reign of Sword mod in 2009/2010. Damn, I even got some fancy "dual wielding daggers" I made as gloves at the end of 2008... but who the hell cares? To be honest, I don't really see the point of "WE WERE FIRST!!1" posts. Is this some kind of a contest, or what? Or are you suggesting that I just copied ideas from SW:C? If so, sorry to disappoint you, but I didn't.

Hey, hey, hey. Relax, cowboy.

Maybe you got inspired back then. I don't care who came up with the idea.
What I'm saying is that this isn't new or innovative by any means.

And yes, well done. Pretty cool pack. Thanks for releasing and... all that.

Maybe you got inspired back then.

Of course I got. Many times and in many ways. But for sure not by SW:C team, since I never played nor followed any SW mod. I'm not a great fan of SW universe, you see.

I don't care who came up with the idea.

Strange. You sounded just opposite a post ago. :smile:

I really don't give a damn what other mod teams have implemented and when. But coming to someones thread, just to write something as revealing as "oh, this is nothing. We did it some time ago. He probably saw this in our mod, it's not his idea" is kinda rude, don't you think? Especially when you know nothing about how and when this person did it.

Let's go further... I had some nice, innovative features implemented in my ol' dead mod. Now I see many mods implement similar things. Should I go to each mod's topic and write "nice try, but I had this working few years ago"? Wouldn't that be retarded and pathetic?

So really, cut the crap, nobody cares.

Maybe you got inspired back then.

Of course I got. Many times and in many ways. But for sure not by SW:C team, since I never played nor followed any SW mod. I'm not a great fan of SW universe, you see.

I don't care who came up with the idea.

Strange. You sounded just opposite a post ago. :smile:

I really don't give a damn what other mod teams have implemented and when. But coming to someones thread, just to write something as revealing as "oh, this is nothing. We did it some time ago. He probably saw this in our mod, it's not his idea" is kinda rude, don't you think? Especially when you know nothing about how and when this person did it.

Let's go further... I had some nice, innovative features implemented in my ol' dead mod. Now I see many mods implement similar things. Should I go to each mod's topic and write "nice try, but I had this working few years ago"? Wouldn't that be retarded and pathetic?

So really, cut the crap, nobody cares.

Good for you.  :smile: :smile: :smile:

Back
Top Bottom