Published evidence, final decision, winners & thank yous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW, that's some tough decision.

Judging by the Folm's post it seems pretty obvious StrOnk was R1ch, however there is still a chance that there was no foul play involved. But we won't know if that's the case unless we here a statement from the russian side bringing up proves.

First ECS after NC2014 ends ****ty. I think community getting worse. Someone have to fix these things(that person should have big balls) or time to leave the game :grin: Anyway, congratulations Sca,Russia and UK..

Lastly, thanks to admins.

Folms said:
Ottomansneverdie said:
And honestly  if it was another team instead of SCA i don't think there would have been much "research".
Based on what exactly? I (by I I mean the admin team) have no emotional attachment to Scandinavia.
Based on your behavior about other complaints
This "str0nk" played severals times before this final match,but weirdly nobody cared.You knew it was r1ch even before PL vs RUS match.
I have nothing more to say, because I know it will be useless.

The decision is respected however:

1) Shouldn't we get a confesion from the Russian team captain before ruling out the Russian team?

2) And if we get new evidence, from the testimony of the captain, shouldn't we renew the case and sentence?

(Why the hell the above looks like a Law and Order episode, I don't know :grin:)

Ottomansneverdie said:
Folms said:
Ottomansneverdie said:
And honestly  if it was another team instead of SCA i don't think there would have been much "research".
Based on what exactly? I (by I I mean the admin team) have no emotional attachment to Scandinavia.
This "str0nk" played severals times before this final match,but weirdly nobody cared.You knew it was r1ch even before PL vs RUS match.

Folms said:
Before NC Final
On February 15th Ukraine was defeated by Germany and was out of the Nations Cup 2014. On February 24th RUS_Str0nk was added to Russian roster. Days later an individual approached me and told me that RUS_Str0nk might be UA_R1ch. So I did some digging and returned with no evidence to proof such theory. Weeks later, I was approached by a different individual who gave me first real evidence regarding this case. From there I began to investigate even deeper into the situation.

I think if you would read the OP it's all explained.

TL;DR: He didn't have evidence until the final.

Ottomansneverdie said:

didnt u get banned from WNL for multiclaning between SRC and Samurai?

Sir Galahad the Pure said:
Reaver_RS said:
and i hope dat floms will continue with his great work on soem new tourney!
Ye, i think dat floms can do whole tourney without any teams, just by himself as hi did this one. Great wrok.

Srsly: if y have any suspicions dont do that Folms did or y wil have a tourney without main event. Decisions should be made before, and not after or during the final match. And y, Folms did same mistake twice during one tournament.
It's not Folms' mistake that certain people tend to cheat deliberately and repeatedly.

Also, it's a lot better to take decisions after the event, so that it is possible to make the proper investigations on the matter, just like Folms did. I think Folms took the right decision, as it is disgusting to cheat on a tournament like this, there's not even a prize but still people would do everything to win lol. Russia team looked really strong without R1ch, I think they could've gotten the win without him, but as they decided to cheat they need to be punished for it.

Shemaforash said:
TL;DR: He didn't have evidence until the final.
I think that he didnt have 100% evidence after the final too.  Read op and ask yourself how much that final match ts screenshoots really matter?

Sad to see. Russia had a more than capable team without him, which makes it even more puzzling. Thanks for a great final nonetheless, you guys played very well.

Blivandefar said:
Ottomansneverdie said:

didnt u get banned from WNL for multiclaning between SRC and Samurai?
I made a mistake in thinking that I was helping  friends.And got banned directly by another friend (admin) after having said him that i played in two clans myself.Besides, I see no link between what I write and what you answer.And in your opinion, I can't criticize double standard, I can't report cheaters because I was banned once?
ololol but u r çiters 2 wat r u sayink.
k u 2 str0nk.

This is outrageous. What Folms had presented is in no way a proof. Russian TS(Which is Inquisition TS by the way) is always open for anyone who's invitied there, that includes almost every ukrainian player. They could be there just to chat, so I don't see how you can draw a conclusion that R1ch is Stronk even when you have a screen where StronK and R1ch are different people sitting in TS at the same time.

But the most hilarious part is determining how long ago someone was in front of a computer using steam's friends list! Seriously, Folms?

Conclusion: The brought evidence is not even near objective and the admins have no ground to disqualify Russia.

Sad this happens again, just awful how a bunch of cheaters destroy every sort of competition in this community. Also super demotivating for the admin who work hard to keep the league/tournament going and then some idiots literally destroy everything. I have absolutely no respect for such behavior, and the community as a whole needs to punish this **** in any way possible. Huge respect to the admin team and everyone else involved, especially to Folms, it's a super unthankful job to do. Finally, congratulations to Scandinavia, UK and Turkey. :smile:

Tork789 said:
This is outrageous. What Folms had presented is in no way a proof. Russian TS(Which is Inquisition TS by the way) is always open for anyone who's invitied there, that includes almost every ukrainian player. They could be there just to chat, so I don't see how you can draw a conclusion that R1ch is Stronk even when you have a screen where StronK and R1ch are different people sitting in TS at the same time.

But the most hilarious part is determining how long ago someone was in front of a computer using steam's friends list! Seriously, Folms?

Conclusion: The brought evidence is not even near objective and the admins have no ground to disqualify Russia.

So, the Russian Team just invites everyone to their Teamspeak to have a nice chat whilst playing the most important match of the tournament? Yeah sure makes sense. Have you thought about a Music Bot? Might be an idea to even further relax the atmosphere. And how come that Rempica says R1ch instead of Str0nk in the interview? Because he had a nice chat with him during the match?

Even though the UK has landed a well deserved 2nd place out of this, I think that it's a disappointing and unsatisfactory end to the tournament. I would like to see an apology from the Russian team captain and subsequent rematch between Russia and Scandinavia with the alleged R1ch excluded from the game. I can empathise with the Scandinavian team for foul play they received from Russia but I don't feel that such a major tournament should end in such a rough fashion. Entirely my opinion, of course, but I'd love to see a rematch.

For shame on the respected players on the team, the likes of Sifon, Remplica, Dennor and co for not exposing any rule breaking if it has indeed been done.
But then again, if Russia feels that the accusations are unfounded then I encourage them to display solidarity. I just hope that this isn't a gross miscarriage of justice. I'd be a very angry Russian if it was.

Blivandefar said:
sorry if i offended lol
lol k.

Detectives you should investigate about that too i guess and find a resolution like you did today http://oi58.tinypic.com/2zzuf84.jpg
http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/RDwZRkQnbSg/maxresdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom