Published evidence, final decision, winners & thank yous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's nice to see an "admittance" of guilt of sorts, although it wasn't very apologetic. Kudos to Folms for keeping his cool, even when baseless accusations were thrown at him.

I also don't feel a need to blame the Russian community at large. Blame R1ch, the specific team and the captain of Russia in NC2014, but don't attack someone just for being Russian. Clearly, there are good, honorable members of said community who were just as frustrated by this as anyone else.

It does seem a bit unlikely that the Russian team and captain was not aware that R1ch was Str0nk, which is rather worrisome as it indicates a distinct lack of "fair play" mentality in the team.

I think that the current discussion will not lead anywhere and will only cause more hate and suffering.

Everyone has their distinct qualities and while it is true that certain nationalities have their own definining culture, every person is different. I've met quite a bunch of nice and dedicated Russian players who only strive to be the best and have a lot of fun.

Everyone is different, if you cling to the idea that Russians are scumbag cheaters, you will most likely miss out on a lot of great friends that you could have made.

Watly said:
I think that the current discussion will not lead anywhere and will only cause more hate and suffering.
TPM-CGYoda.JPG

Let me say it in my own words

"nationality or culture doesn't matter, d*** trolls are d*** trolls"

Russians aren't bound to cheat, just that most of the cases come from Russia (or Ukraine in this matter) is a correlation, BUT NOT A CAUSATION. The causation is d*** trolls in a team will troll and ruin others time. Plz, get stereotypes out of your head and accept that some are just trolls and nothing more than that.

I would like all discussion to be reserved for the HS episode. For now, calm your heat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom