Screenshot Mega Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
EB is far better than RTR. In almost every aspect.

Better map, better economic structure, better factions. Better everything.

If it weren't for the massive draw it puts on any computer due to all the scripting, it would probably be considered the best mod.

Sir Prince said:
EB is for 1.5, does it work on 1.6?

(I may have asked before, can't remember, and No I CANNOT go to a lower version).

I think it works for 1.5 and .6 as of the last update.

Might be wrong though.

Back to the topic at hand, pedestrian hitchikers in UTIII are getting somewhat pushy:

68a7a41996268172db78ee2a3a20be80d7d6c7dd.jpg

Also, beware of low flying death octopus type things

fbdcc83e7c03a68c132753f5222928d8dd24a076.jpg

And of course, don't lose your head

faa20e14cab362a87cf3097e6f78f8498bddd3a7.jpg

@ prince- DUDE! you play the fourthage too?!?! bloody awesome! me and my other fourthage friends are always looking for more players, wanna join in?

and as for screenshots.
from the LOTR:TW mod for RTW: Alexander.
RomeTW-ALX2007-12-0814-48-57-75.jpg

from the fourthage.

RomeTW-BI2007-12-0114-35-57-60.jpg

RomeTW-BI2007-12-0119-49-06-68.jpg

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7466/****dz8.th.jpg

[URL=http://img153.imageshack.us/my.php?image=omgwl9.jpg]

Not really a screenshot, but you ever hear the Germans' idle chat in Company of Heroes?

"Günther... get out of my way... or get ze **** out of my squad."

"Have you tried my mother's sauerkraut? Oooh, it's delectable!"

10 or so pictures upcoming, I edited some of them down just so I didn't take up a lot of room, so if you wonder why someone only has half a gun/face at points, thats why.

This is me mocking the guards below as I sat uptop a secret place in Face of Mankind, it was considered cheating I suppose, but I didn't care,I just loved haveing fun ((I want you all to know that I only ever used that spot to have a luagh, NEVER to kill anyone, I might be glitching, but I still have honor)) It sure was fun shooting the crud out of the turrets, getting a bunch of led running there, not seeing anyone, then as soon as they head away I shoot the turrets again ((rinse repeat)) it was hilarious!

Discovery-2.jpg

I just enjoy this screen in general, espeically the way the blood leaks out of the toilet.

postal2bathroomblood.jpg

Showcasing Hitmans a.i. capabilites.

rowofbodies.jpg

Stuck his head RIGHT into the aim, couldn't be a better shot, just wish it was mine!

s3.jpg

3 Fallout 1 screentshots, man those guys were hilarious, I love playing as the stupid guy in Fallout

scr00004.jpg

scr00023.jpg

scr00030.jpg

Stop giving that soldier a seductive backrub and get back to work solider!

shot0052.jpg

Its hard to make our from this distance, but the circled object is a human corpse, the physics of Operation Flashpoint was haveing a hayday!

soldier.jpg

Now this one has a tad bit of a backstory, so I was away killing some people doing my job, ect. When all of a sudden I hear a large fight going on in the area I am in the screen, and I want to be a part of that to ya know? So I dash towards it as fast as I can, and as soon as I get there, all the fighting is done, and the ONLY thing that remains, is that big black mark on the wall, kinda spooked me a little.

woah.jpg

Sir Prince said:
Sad the DwR 64 player CTF server is always empty now, used to always have lots of people, now, none.

Indeed. It was always my favorite server, its sad but, eventually all multiplayer games wind up dead, I guess COD is just putting in its last days.

Zol-leks said:
Sir Prince said:
Sad the DwR 64 player CTF server is always empty now, used to always have lots of people, now, none.

Indeed. It was always my favorite server, its sad but, eventually all multiplayer games wind up dead, I guess COD is just putting in its last days.

THe Austin Servers retrieval serv is still very active, and the CuF Base Assault servers as well. (I play on the large map one, as their other BA serve has these annoying MAC-11s which are WAY too fast andh ave 60 bullet clips.)

hl22008-06-0500-00-08-06.jpg

As you can see in give or take a few seconds 15 and a half minutes I healed 15890 points, unlocked the above three achievements and Family Practice, unleashed 11 ubers (mostly on Kaplan). You may also have figured out that I now have the Kritzkrieg! That's 8 new records/achievements/unlocks in one life, mwha wha ha a!

Especially considering that I'm really tired and almost went to bed before going on the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom