Screenshot Mega Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Prince

Formerly Reformed Spammer
Count
Post screenshots from any game that you particularaly like, found hilarious or just want to brag about.

hiddenhungouttodry.png

The Hidden: Source mod for Half-Life 2, whoever was playing as Hidden (Subject 617) choose a good spot. I think I'm standing on Hidden's corpse. And that is the mandatory X-Box in the cart, there's one on every level (not always in a cart).

Instag0 and I try out hands at a multiplayer battle in The Fourth Age mod for Rome: Total War Barbarian Invasion.

RomeTW-BI2007-12-0823-48-28-23.jpg

RomeTW-BI2007-12-0823-52-41-18.jpg

I didn't use my calvalry too well in this battle at first.

RomeTW-BI2007-12-0823-25-35-50.jpg

This was in DarthMod BI as the Alemani. Fun battle.

RomeTW-BI2007-11-1512-05-42-14.jpg

RomeTW-BI2007-11-1512-06-08-60.jpg

This isn't mine.
porblem.jpg

Sir Prince, your computer must be a monster, or you are the most patient person alive.

Looking at the Alemmani battle that's got to be at least 4,000 alone!

I play with big units, but anything over about 2,000 and my computer chugs beyond reason.

Oh, and later I'll have some Medieval Total War [original] shots. I just had a massive, eight army battle. At least 5,000+.

I have to sort through all the pictures.

Oh, and that last one is hysterical.

Grunwalder said:
Sir Prince, your computer must be a monster, or you are the most patient person alive.

I play with big units, but anything over about 2,000 and my computer chugs beyond reason.

2.2ghz single core CPU, NVIDIA 7900GT, some creative soundcard that I can never remember the name of. Not really a monstor, but it runs Half-Life 2 on high settings without a hitch.

EDIT: 4393 Vandals and 1502 alemanni and mercs, bringing it to a toal of 5,895 troops. The performance did drop at first but steadied and then dropped again once the enemy converged on me en masse but that soon started going back up once the casaulties mounted. It didn't really impact me that much though.
I lost that unit of 2 mercs but my general retreated with 9 other units including both catapults in case you are curious.

I have more pics but I don't feel like shifting through the 3.6 gigs of screenshots that are only organized by game in my FRAPS folder.

Sir Prince said:
2.2ghz single core CPU, NVIDIA 7900GT, some creative soundcard that I can never remember the name of. Not really a monstor, but it runs Half-Life 2 on high settings without a hitch.

:shock:

I have a seven-year-old Russian made CPU. It fizzes every time I turn it on...

Grunwalder said:

Oh, and later I'll have some Medieval Total War [original] shots. I just had a massive, eight army battle. At least 5,000+.

I have to sort through all the pictures.

Oh, and that last one is hysterical.
I can play with 20,000 units on high without much fps dropdown and my computer isn't even new. :???:

Do you have the settings turned down as well?

You should hear our computer after you put a disk in.

It sounds like a buzzsaw.

It's like gambling- is the disk going to get smashed in the drive, or will it work? Who knows!

Grunwalder said:
Do you have the settings turned down as well?

You should hear our computer after you put a disk in.

It sounds like a buzzsaw.

It's like gambling- is the disk going to get smashed in the drive, or will it work? Who knows!

You may really really want to get a new computer. I've got the RTW/BI disk loaded on DAEMON so I don't need to use the disk.

A screeny from a realism mod called Enhanced Warfare on Company of Heroes.
Mustered all my units for the attack, I like the King Tiger.

Sir Prince said:

I have 2.4 dual core, Nvidia 8600GT, and probably a better soundcard :grin: (plus 2-4 gigs RAM and 512 visual Ram).

Also, your screenies make me want R:TW.

ShadeSlayer said:
Sir Prince said:

I have 2.4 dual core, Nvidia 8600GT, and probably a better soundcard :grin: (plus 2-4 gigs RAM and 512 visual Ram).

Also, your screenies make me want R:TW.

It is a great game.

With mods it's fantastic.

And with the computer he must have, it must be divine.

EB or bust for Rome. I simply can't play vanilla anymore.

"What in the ****?! Germanic tribes with a phalanx? Why are my Principes so heavily goddamn armoured at 270 BC? Arcani? That's not even within the realm of plausibility from Christs sake! *cries*"

Don't get me wrong, RTW is a great game. Just not the vanilla part of it :razz:

Raelzak said:
EB or bust for Rome. I simply can't play vanilla anymore.

"What in the ****?! Germanic tribes with a phalanx? Why are my Principes so heavily goddamn armoured at 270 BC? Arcani? That's not even within the realm of plausibility from Christs sake! *cries*"

Don't get me wrong, RTW is a great game. Just not the vanilla part of it :razz:

EB is the best.

Sadly, the newest version, in all it's goodness, destroys our computer.

And on that note; Sweboz and Averni all the way man.

Bah! Barbarians! I just redid my computer so R:TW + EB is yet to go on, but it'll be the first thing to do tomorrow. There will be screenshots, barbarian stomping screenshots, and they will be great indeed. Senatvs popvlvsqve Romanvs, porro ago Roma, porro ago res pvblica!

Just for that I should load up and old version and give Rome the what for.

Gallic-style.  :razz:

Or just to be truly insulting, I'll march around Rome with Pyrrus. Enjoy the Epirot arse-whooping.

'Course, this all depends on whether my computer will let me or not... :mad:

Grunwalder said:
EB is the best.

Sadly, the newest version, in all it's goodness, destroys our computer.

And on that note; Sweboz and Averni all the way man.
I always preferred Rome Total Realism, because of the gigantic map. I can't wait for RTR7! :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom