Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 5 - Virtual Skeletons

Users who are viewing this thread

Happy Friday to avid readers and passers by. It has been a little while since our last Bannerlord Blog. In this entry we are once more decreasing the number of unblogged rooms in the office by one. Although some animations are made and polished in various parts of the office, many are captured in our very own motion capture studio near the main door of our offices. The animation hub and thus the associated blog room for this episode.

Read more at: http://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/6

Well its not like I would not want a public beta, but I think conditions are not same now, they were a small group of developers who were trying to get people's interest in the game they were developing with limited resources, now they're a rather proffessional team of some 50 developers with guarenteed interest, so I think its not certain until an official announcement.

Btw here's some small information I got from Zaszx

-Battlefields are going to be slightly bigger.

-Major parts of the engine team's work is largely done, but of course their work will never completely done, he said lately they were working on doing some improvement on modding to ease work of modders, making some visual improvements, speeding up the game(?).

-Sound&Voice work is not completeled yet, means the tavern scene we saw at latest blog hasn't got proper sounds yet.

Inanch-Bilge said:
Well its not like I would not want a public beta, but I think conditions are not same now, they were a small group of developers who were trying to get people's interest in the game they were developing with limited resources, now they're a rather proffessional team of some 50 developers with guarenteed interest, so I think its not certain until an official announcement.

-Major parts of the engine team's work is largely done, but of course their work will never completely done, he said lately they were working on doing some improvement on modding to ease work of modders, making some visual improvements, speeding up the game(?).

-Sound&Voice work is not completeled yet, means the tavern scene we saw at latest blog hasn't got proper sounds yet.

SLIGHTLY? Are you sure it's the right word? :???:

I guess that "speeding up the game" stands for optimization. In short, making the game run faster on your computer.

irrelevant question. why a lord of mine suddenly went -4 relationship with me when i did nothing to him, nor i favored any other comrades? or it is exactly because i did nothing to (for) him?

*****slaproof-vest said:
irrelevant question. why a lord of mine suddenly went -4 relationship with me when i did nothing to him, nor i favored any other comrades? or it is exactly because i did nothing to (for) him?

There are lords that naturally hate you. Even early in the game you can meet lords with -2 relation, for example. Anyways, you might have done some actions that were not pleasing to him, like getting his old fief or trying to touch his doughter's titties. Anything can happen in Warband. :razz:

The Bowman said:
*****slaproof-vest said:

There are lords that naturally hate you. Even early in the game you can meet lords with -2 relation, for example. Anyways, you might have done some actions that were not pleasing to him, like getting his old fief or trying to touch his doughter's titties. Anything can happen in Warband. :razz:
HAHAHAHAHAHA  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Inanch-Bilge said:

Where did you get that information?

He sometimes visits Turkish thread, as well as answers pms if you don't ask things that he can't reveal.

I just cant understand why the relations with my lords are deteriorating 4 points at a time! Is it because I'm not at war with anyone? are they bloodthirsty or something? Is it because I'm -70 with rhodoks with whom I was at war before and they might have some rhodok relatives or something...? If they don't like get the fk out of here, why they stay? One has gone -74! not even an enemy of mine has -74! And why the f you cannot give fiefs, but only at the moment you capture them? only the new captures after you have lords. I had them captured already and now they cannot be shared. lame. and also I cannot find a lady on the whole map that wants to increase your relationship with lords. noone needs a champion.

*****slaproof-vest said:
I just cant understand why the relations with my lords are deteriorating 4 points at a time! Is it because I'm not at war with anyone? are they bloodthirsty or something? Is it because I'm -70 with rhodoks with whom I was at war before and they might have some rhodok relatives or something...? If they don't like get the fk out of here, why they stay? One has gone -74! not even an enemy of mine has -74! And why the f you cannot give fiefs, but only at the moment you capture them? only the new captures after you have lords. I had them captured already and now they cannot be shared. lame. and also I cannot find a lady on the whole map that wants to increase your relationship with lords. noone needs a champion.
maybe they hate you becuase you post in the wrong threads

crodio said:
*****slaproof-vest said:

ha ha! I like your humour pal.

almost every post here is out of place, and is only natural if you think we should have a new bloggerlord to discuss...

plus it's not irrelevant at all cause if the unfinished, unpolished and terribly buggy political system remains the same in bannerlord, we are screwed....

*****slaproof-vest said:
crodio said:
*****slaproof-vest said:

ha ha! I like your humour pal.

almost every post here is out of place, and is only natural if you think we should have a new bloggerlord to discuss...

plus it's not irrelevant at all cause if the unfinished, unpolished and terribly buggy political system remains the same in bannerlord, we are screwed....

Well.....

Tybalt_ said:
Failing at noticing sarcasm is the first step to downfall.

if the sarcasm was for the other guy then it is welcome, if it is not then there should be a proper answer. he didn't make himself clear though,  i was not obliged to foresee the irony was toward the other guy with the given data...

"downfall". you are such a drama queen...

Back
Top Bottom