[NC2014] Semi Finals - Deadline 16/03/14

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ottomansneverdie said:
rpc said:
Ottomansneverdie said:
We knew that we lost after the last round. There was no reason to do the d4rk writing  "we owned you" in your own language.
gg wp
You made me register on forums to answer this. I wrote exactly this "koroch mi pobedili" and it means "ok so we won". "pobedili" cant be in any case translated as "own", the exact meaning of this word is "we did win". Use google translate if you dont believe me. Or just ask any russian to confirm my words. Why are you accusing me of things i have never said?
Google translate isn't accurate,that's why i didn't used it.I asked to someone who speak russian and i  don't care about difference between "owned" and "won".I understand your happiness,you won semi final match.But don't express your happiness with arrogance

There's no arrogance in that watsoever.

Ottomansneverdie said:
rpc said:
Ottomansneverdie said:
We knew that we lost after the last round. There was no reason to do the d4rk writing  "we owned you" in your own language.
gg wp
You made me register on forums to answer this. I wrote exactly this "koroch mi pobedili" and it means "ok so we won". "pobedili" cant be in any case translated as "own", the exact meaning of this word is "we did win". Use google translate if you dont believe me. Or just ask any russian to confirm my words. Why are you accusing me of things i have never said?
Google translate isn't accurate,that's why i didn't used it.I asked to someone who speak russian and i  don't care about difference between "owned" and "won".I understand your happiness,you won semi final match.But don't express your happiness with arrogance
I really would like to know the name of this "someone who speaks russian". The word "own" is offensive, the word "won" isnt. Word "own" has arrogance in it, "won" is just stating the fact. Obviously i didnt mean to insult, i wasnt even talking to you in russian, because you dont understand it, i said that to dennor lol. Your whole idea is just weird or frankly even offensive to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom