Russia 8-6 Turkey
f8141d35c3de.jpg

0c777338c430.jpg

fcb57bccb031.png

91b1cbd32f53.png
Why 2-0 on the second screenie? Were there 2 draws? :shock:

And good luck in the finals.
As for Turkey, canınız sağolsun.

We knew that we lost after the last round. There was no reason to do the d4rk writing  "we owned you" in your own language.
gg wp

Ottomansneverdie said:
We knew that we lost after the last round. There was no reason to do the d4rk writing  "we owned you" in your own language.
gg wp
There are always some griefing every match. And it's not cool man. Really. Besides of your deserved wining Russia, you need to apologies for this action imho. If it really did happened though. I don't want to accuse anyone with this. But it is still a bad thing to say after a victory on a semi final.

Ottomansneverdie said:
gg wp
You made me register on forums to answer this. I wrote exactly this "koroch mi pobedili" and it means "ok so we won". "pobedili" cant be in any case translated as "own", the exact meaning of this word is "we did win". Use google translate if you dont believe me. Or just ask any russian to confirm my words. Why are you accusing me of things i have never said?

rpc said:
Ottomansneverdie said:
gg wp
You made me register on forums to answer this. I wrote exactly this "koroch mi pobedili" and it means "ok so we won". "pobedili" cant be in any case translated as "own", the exact meaning of this word is "we did win". Use google translate if you dont believe me. Or just ask any russian to confirm my words. Why are you accusing me of things i have never said?
Google translate isn't accurate,that's why i didn't used it.I asked to someone who speak russian and i  don't care about difference between "owned" and "won".I understand your happiness,you won semi final match.But don't express your happiness with arrogance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom