Bans/mutes/warnings discussion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tread carefully fellow travelers for we now head deep into a bleak land most grim, and dour.
d20Uv.jpg

IA said:
Tread carefully fellow travelers for we now head deep into a bleak land most grim, and dour.
d20Uv.jpg

Looks to be on the border of Lancashire too. I guarantee that piece of land has seen some of the bloodiest and visceral fighting that the world has ever seen. Put a Yorkshire man and a Lancashire man in the same room and only one will emerge.

So why did only I get warned in the Who are these banned/muted/warned people? (Discussion thread links in OP) thread??? Seems hardly fair considering two posts before mine were also off-topic.

PinCushion said:
So why did only I get warned in the Who are these banned/muted/warned people? (Discussion thread links in OP) thread??? Seems hardly fair considering two posts before mine were also off-topic.

Because the other two stopped on their own.

Seven hours later you continued.

RocketRoute-Rocket-Large.png
        +       
beaker-glass-science-erlenmeyer-chemist-chemistry.png

Pharaoh X Llandy said:
PinCushion said:

Because the other two stopped on their own.

Seven hours later you continued.

RocketRoute-Rocket-Large.png
        +       
beaker-glass-science-erlenmeyer-chemist-chemistry.png
Am I the only idiot that doesn't understand why you put those two pictures there?  My only guess would be rocket science, and it's bugging me.

Golradir said:
everyone knew what it meant, step up your game froi
Please just hop on my "step up your picture game Pharaoh" bandwagon to divert attention away from the "Froi doesn't know what some simple picture pairing symbolizes" bandwagon, otherwise I will be forced to report you to the internet police.  It's your choice.

Froi said:
Golradir said:
everyone knew what it meant, step up your game froi
Please just hop on my "step up your picture game Pharaoh" bandwagon to divert attention away from the "Froi doesn't know what some simple picture pairing symbolizes" bandwagon, otherwise I will be forced to report you to the internet police.  It's your choice.

You know, if you need the practice you could always start up a new thread on the Fun Stuff board in Off-Topic, and make a sort of game out of it. Kinda like Pictionary. Could be fun.

RabbleKnight said:
Froi is love, Froi is life.
Yay, a follower!  I will put this in my signature so other people see that other members of the forums like me!

Pharaoh X Llandy said:
You know, if you need the practice you could always start up a new thread on the Fun Stuff board in Off-Topic, and make a sort of game out of it. Kinda like Pictionary. Could be fun.
That does sound fun actually.  Reminds me of the game where you post a picture that "beats" the picture above. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom