Users who are viewing this thread

Balion Zero said:
Snoop said:
Balion vs Rebels 03/15/2014 Saturday 9:00PM EST
Confirmed

ITS GOIN' DOOOWN

puppy-coming-down-the-stairs-big.jpg

Unicorn said:
forced to pick between a map that's never been played and a map we're **** at, ugh

gg though, tense match. well played

Should have picked the one you never played before because chances are your opponent hasn't either. That way you can fight on more equal footing.

Still a very good match. Well played.

Courtney said:
Unicorn said:
forced to pick between a map that's never been played and a map we're **** at, ugh

gg though, tense match. well played

Should have picked the one you never played before because chances are your opponent hasn't either. That way you can fight on more equal footing.

Still a very good match. Well played.

Would not have worked as well as you think. We practiced every map beforehand, including Rock Port. We all saw what happened to wK with Balion in the WWC. Gotta learn from your mistakes.

I didn't think TMW would choose ruins.. we're usually solid on that map. But Rock Port is a pretty **** map so I don't blame them.

Yeah. We knew you guys dominate at open maps but hoped that since we could keep up on open plains maybe we'd be able to keep up on ruins rather than blindly going for a map that has never been played competitively. Of course there's a lot more to ruins than cav spam though and we never really got on our feet.

Probably would have had a better shot on rock port but meh. hindsight is 20/20

Unicorn said:
Yeah. We knew you guys dominate at open maps but hoped that since we could keep up on open plains maybe we'd be able to keep up on ruins rather than blindly going for a map that has never been played competitively. Of course there's a lot more to ruins than cav spam though and we never really got on our feet.

Probably would have had a better shot on rock port but meh. hindsight is 20/20

Just like picking Sarranid was a terrible choice for us. The greatlance really destroyed our horses and we were getting out ranged at every corner.  I don't know if choosing Vaegir would have mattered, but it's definitely something I'd be thinking about if we lost. That and the freaking flag round.

Back
Top Bottom