Download

Users who are viewing this thread

Downloads
zu2xa.png

Instructions[size=14pt]
To get the latest version of the mod, first install 1.0 and then install the 1.21 patch.

[size=16pt]1.0 First Version[size=14pt]
Download Link 1
Download Link 2
Download Link 3
Download Link 4
Download Link 5
Download Link 6

1.21 Patch
Download Link

Old Patches
[size=16pt]1.1 Patch
Please read the Game Guide & FAQ.

Does anyone know how to download this game? Everytime I download the game and then the patch I have no clue where the 1.1 patch belongs in my browser section of mount and blade. If somebody can please contact me with this information I would greatly appreciate it. The game works fine but every time I go on multiplayer to play on a server it keeps telling me that I don't have the patch downloaded and installed when I already did.

Pardon me, but is there away I can download a zip version?  I run mount and blade on a mac and I need to have a zip version to install the mod.  Thanks

I'm confused. I downloaded the installer from Moddb and when I run it, it says that I need Napoleonic Wars, even though I already have NW.

Is this a problem on my end or did the thing not DL right?

Druidic said:
I'm confused. I downloaded the installer from Moddb and when I run it, it says that I need Napoleonic Wars, even though I already have NW.

Is this a problem on my end or did the thing not DL right?
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,297263.0.html

Hello

I'm confused. I downloaded the installer from Moddb and when I run it, it says that I need Napoleonic wars, even if I have NW. please guide me

Hello
When I click on the installer of the European Modem iron, this gives me the permission and I can not install the modem. I will send the photo of the err. Please, if you can guide.

Ezr photo link when installing the mod:

Capture.PNG

please guide me

Thanks

I'm not English. That's why I do not understand much. I'm writing this through Google Translator.
Please explain one more about NW.

Back
Top Bottom