Mod is great, but can we get the source?

Users who are viewing this thread

1866bestmod

Recruit
:grin:

Pls, alot of these scripts would be great translted into Warband for [OSP]s. i think since mods like TLD have done this we have seen great changes and this mod has few stuff i want to see in warband:

1. attack agents in town causing faction hits, never see this in warband would loe to view code source to see how its done... how maybe it can be translate.

2. wound system with bleed out, i see how this can be done in warband with check hp and damage hit for agents, but never hurt to see it

3. change money into smaller unit, very great would love to know how, difficult to find documentation for unique feature like this.

4. bounty hunter boards, woah very nice! (ah seems to be an agent with bounty_quest give code, but never hurt to see too!!)

5. weapons auto align firing, amazing

6. NPC dueling!!

7. rob NPCs make them surrender wow

etc etc

please release as [OSP] would be great for warband if modders can see how

thank you  :mrgreen:

Well, the Devs of 1866 have not worked on this Mpd for a long time, and I don't think we'll see much work either because it has been stated that 1866 is a finished Mod.

However, many things found in 1866 can be also found in Gabrilduro's 1860 Old America for Warband - specially clothes.
You might not find the stuff you listed above, but Gab's Mod is still worth a try.

Pjoft said:
Well, the Devs of 1866 have not worked on this Mpd for a long time, and I don't think we'll see much work either because it has been stated that 1866 is a finished Mod.

However, many things found in 1866 can be also found in Gabrilduro's 1860 Old America for Warband - specially clothes.
You might not find the stuff you listed above, but Gab's Mod is still worth a try.

yes i play both but you see 1866 is very good, and it doesnt have the features inside of 1860, which makes me ask. im not interested in the arts just the code knowledge.  great to see translation into warband, and made [OSP] for modders to use

Hah, and I wish I could know how the Shotguns works and how's it possible to hurt more than 1 enemy at the same time. I've never seen this in any SP mod (only in MP mods like China Battlefield, Festung Breslau, WWI Iron Europe) and never got permission on use it for my own mod. Also I wanna take a look on grenades :3

And in 1860' Old America - Shotguns doesn't work as awesome as in 1866 Western mod for M&B 1.011

1860' Old America is a bit "not seriously donned mod".It have great potential,but there are lot of things that don't belong there.

If noting you can always ask Gab to give you permission to use his items.

Damn,in some times i miss why this mod is not finished.No doubt that this mod is one of the best mods for Mount&Blade.

No offence man, but topics like these seem suspicious as hell. Like you're some lazy semite that wants to steal original features of a mod and implement them into your own.  :roll:

Back
Top Bottom