Gentlemen's Tobacco Club

Users who are viewing this thread

My pipe kit arrived today! I can't wait to try this out :cool:
Urgrevling said:
I usually buy a pouch of cheap pipe tobacco when I'm abroad along with a few cigars. Last time I was in Russia I bought Clan tobacco. It's ****, but has nostalgic value for me. I also used to use snus, mostly Ettan. Later I started using packed snus because my whole mouth area  started to look like Mordor.
Don't buy cheap pipe tobacco :eek: The guide which was included in my pipe kit clearly emphasized that "YOU SHOULD NEVER SMOKE CHEAP PIPE TOBACCO"  :evil: It's not very expensive(compared to cigars, that is). It's only 49 $USD for 50 gr. where I live.

Sir Saladin said:
Swissky said:
How about this one?
il_570xN.293675803.jpg

It looks like it could also be used as a musical instument.

Or for stimulating the prostate.

Arriguy said:
As a simpleton stoner, may I ask what's the equivalent "high" of tobacco? I'm rather curious is all. I could care less about the health issues.

It's relaxing and if you're getting drunk and don't smoke all that much, it has a boosting effect. It can also taste nice, depending on the product.

Smoking pipe is super relaxing :grin: The tobacco is great! I am still getting used to it(relighting so much :eek: )

Remember to use your pipe tool aswell. Then you won't have to relight it.

Swissky said:
Remember to use your pipe tool aswell. Then you won't have to relight it.
I do use it(which is also relaxing for some reason), but I guess that I don't let the tobacco dry long enough. I need patience, but I am getting better at this every day :grin:
The Orlik was quite  pleasant, by the way. Very mild  :smile:

Does it have a aromic taste or a very natural one? I usually keep a pouch of "Greve Hamilton" around. Which is a Swedish brand, smells like horse feces (No joke) but has a very natural taste.
snus222_piptobak-hamiltons-blandning.jpg

Swissky said:
Does it have a aromic taste or a very natural one? I usually keep a pouch of "Greve Hamilton" around. Which is a Swedish brand, smells like horse feces (No joke) but has a very natural taste.
snus222_piptobak-hamiltons-blandning.jpg
It has a natural taste, actually, it doesn't taste very much. It just leaves a pleasant aroma in my mouth, like a little natural sweet aroma.

That Hamilton looks very nice, and it must be since it has been around for 90 years! :eek:

Tobacco just ruins the taste of beer until you can't tell the difference between a cheap pilsner and a more expensive anything.
This could go in the Drunk's Guild, but I'm not really drunk yet. Maybe later.

Urgrevling said:
Tobacco just ruins the taste of beer until you can't tell the difference between a cheap pilsner and a more expensive anything.
This could go in the Drunk's Guild, but I'm not really drunk yet. Maybe later.
I've always loved cigarettes and alcohol, especially once I'm already drunk, then I start smoking like a crack-whore.

I've been smoking hookah a lot lately.

I switched from LM to Marlboro a month or so ago after LM started tasting like ****. Figured it's about time to test something else. Any suggestions?

Is it just me or does every Finn on this forum seem to be a smoker?

Back
Top Bottom