Art Stuff on youtube! (digital painting & art tutorial series)

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey guys, I haven't posted here in forever!

I realised I totally did not consider posting my series here :smile: Nowadays I'm a full time freelancer (I used to mod this game for the people who don't know me) and on the side I have a youtube series I'm doing about art in general. I start from scratch, so if you're learning/starting to learn how to paint/do art - please check out my videos and give it a subscribe etc!

There are 18 episodes as of just now, so quite a bit of stuff to go! The first ones are pretty rough but stick with it, the quality goes up later on :smile:

Here is the link to the entire playlist:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTXCTiY8Lus&list=PLvyNhjrDadI8RDrNXLMK_96hVG8zFmq_n

I will update this thread as I release new videos! :smile:

That is great, I always loved your work and will be sure to check them out.

Good one. Would you care to 'mumble' about realistic leather techniques perhaps, for your next episode? I am damn having trouble getting one in these days of my poor attempts to draw any character concept really. Actually any guidance in that matter helps at the current state. :smile:

Belendor -thanks for the suggestion! I don't think I'll devote an entire episode to leather, but it might be good to have one on materials and different archetypes of materials :smile: I'll defintiely keep that in mind.

New episode is up!

Art stuff episode 24 is up! I discovered something cool, little more advanced - colour and value theory related. I show the faults of desaturation when checking values, and how to see your true values in a painting. Good stuff for even some of the pros who might not know!

Art Stuff episode 26 is up!
It's the start of a brand new sub-series where I'll paint a portfolio illustration 100% realtime on screen, spanned over many episodes (already have 12 hours recorded!) including EVERY single step of the process like mindmaps, shooting ref, finding ref -- EVERY. THING!
This is gonna be a long adventure so be sure to subscribe and whatnot :smile:

Cool stuff, even as a non-artist I am enjoying your videos. It's fun to see the work that goes into digital works of art and how you go about doing them.  :razz:

Back
Top Bottom