TaleWorlds will now be self publishing all current M&B games and Bannerlord!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Early access or not, I hope they make a demo or somethin' 'cause according to released pictures, game looks fancier than the orginal and that prolly demands more power from computer.

Its not that big of a deal...but why is early access offered to those with the game on steam, but not the game from disk or outside of steam?

I say this because warband, and of course the original mount and blade (did steam even exist then?) came out prior  to being on steam. Just seems that the older perhaps more "loyal" MB fans should get this early access as well.... That being said, I'd likely just buy the game over again on steam or w/e, but slightly annoying.

Hero_of_Hiroshima said:
...why is early access offered to those with the game on steam, but not the game from disk...
What? Do you mean that they should make early access disks? That doesn't make any sense.

Primi said:
Hero_of_Hiroshima said:
...why is early access offered to those with the game on steam, but not the game from disk...
What? Do you mean that they should make early access disks? That doesn't make any sense.

No, meaning giving early access to Bannerlord, to those that bought Warband through non steam means

Just to clarify. Early access was given to a game called Magicka Wizard Wars being published by Paradox. It was their decision. We had nothing to do with it. It is not early access for Bannerlord. We have not announced any plans for pre-release access to Bannerlord at this time.

Hi, could somebody tell me if Tale Worlds gets a cut from the Steam market fee if I sell/buy Mount & Blade emoticons/cards/etc? I do a lot of Steam market trading with high amounts of cash and it would be nice if Tale Worlds benefits from the 10% Mount & Blade fee (and not Paradox Interactive as the publisher).

Abdulmannon said:
Hi, could somebody tell me if Tale Worlds gets a cut from the Steam market fee if I sell/buy Mount & Blade emoticons/cards/etc? I do a lot of Steam market trading with high amounts of cash and it would be nice if Tale Worlds benefits from the 10% Mount & Blade fee (and not Paradox Interactive as the publisher).
I don't believe so. If it is anything it would be <5-10%.

Dan the Chef said:
Abdulmannon said:
I don't believe so. If it is anything it would be <5-10%.

If you buy something for $20 to pay somebody in steam credit, then the 10% amounts to $2. Of course it is not much but over a long time it can add up to a lot. Some emoticons are being sold for hundreds of dollars for trading purposes and their fees would yield much higher amounts.

a few questions :
1. is there an expected release date for banner lords ?
2. Would the game be more like warband with a fictitious Map and nations (I sure would like it better than what you did with fire and sword)
3. would it be the same as Warband / M&B where there is a large map to move on with battle and town scenarios ?

that's it for now :grin:

how you are going to add lots of knight armor and helmets too ....  :mrgreen:

Sorry I know this is off topic but I don't rightly know where else to post this, I am having an inordinate amount of trouble getting t play multiplayer on Warband, it just comes up with the "unable to connect with servers" message and I have tried everything I know of, please help :/.

I think it has something to do with the gamespy servers going offline forever
if it does , I seriously don't think they are going to fix it

otherwise ... I don't know , check your router ports or try making your PC a DMZ (all ports open - beware of maleware and viruses though)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom