TaleWorlds will now be self publishing all current M&B games and Bannerlord!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I just got a Magicka DLC for owning Warband : P It's probably good that Taleworlds is now self publishing, the company probably had some obligations for Paradox, but no more.

Captain Lust said:
Oh and those of you who have the game on Steam are getting free "Early Access" to a game out of the deal too.
tumblr_lyev25pSS51qak9k1.gif

But it has been known before right? When Paradox Interactive said dat they will show Bannerlord in Germany and TaleWorlds said dat they ar won't be in Germany there was somethink wrong 'bout dat.

So I think it's nao officialy, okay, I've got no problem. In Czech Republic there were many copies with boxes, I've got one, but if it would be shared only through digital no problem, maybe it's bittr.

I'd liek to see option for payed early access for sure!

relaXcz said:
But it has been known before right? When Paradox Interactive said dat they will show Bannerlord in Germany and TaleWorlds said dat they ar won't be in Germany there was somethink wrong 'bout dat.

So I think it's nao officialy, okay, I've got no problem. In Czech Republic there were many copies with boxes, I've got one, but if it would be shared only through digital no problem, maybe it's bittr.

I'd liek to see option for payed early access for sure!

why

I dont see why they would need a kickstarter. Thats more for getting funds to finish projects. I dont think taleworlds need the cash to finish bannerlord.

_Osiris_ said:
I dont see why they would need a kickstarter. Thats more for getting funds to finish projects. I dont think taleworlds need the cash to finish bannerlord.
You have no idea how much it costs TaleWorlds to man that coffee plantation in South America and have a private cargo plane fly the product to Turkey, not to mention the full time barber to trim Rasdor's legs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom