Ukraine Today

Users who are viewing this thread

Duh said:
XCram said:
She is too charismatic to let her return back in Ukraine.
And too hungry to continue her diet.
This weren't actually her or her lawyers tricks, because small FSB puppets already revealed themselves.
They're just too stupid and conceited to keep quiet, and already boasting on the Internet as they successfully deceived Savchenko and her lawyers, and uploaded record of their conversations on Youtube. They're Russian "prankers" which close to FSB.
P.S.
Bad news: Savchenko resumed hunger strike when the deception was revealed. I'm afraid, if Poroshenko himself now won't write her a letter, she could die.
And of course I want to say to all:
If you don't know anything about Savchenko, but trying to humiliate her, then you're just stupid.
And if you know all:
if you know she was a volunteer in this war, not a pilot, and she was defending her motherland, she never killed civilians, and she was kidnapped,
and still trying to humiliate her,
then you sold your soul to Satan.

Did Satan get us all very drunk before  we sold our souls because I don't remember doing it. Tbf I don't remember spewing in bath tub last time I got smashed but that certainly did seem to happen.

XCram said:
if you know she was a volunteer in this war, not a pilot, and she was defending her motherland, she never killed civilians, and she was kidnapped,
and still trying to humiliate her,
then you sold your soul to Satan.

Honestly though, I don't think volunteering to fight in a war should be a merit in today's society.  :???:

pentagathus said:
Did Satan get us all very drunk before  we sold our souls because I don't remember doing it. Tbf I don't remember spewing in bath tub last time I got smashed but that certainly did seem to happen.

Does it count if you're drunk? I don't think you can legally give consent to have your soul taken while you are intoxicated.

K-64 said:
kurczak said:
Radalan said:
Honestly though, I don't think volunteering to fight in a war should be a merit in today's society.  :???:

The decline of the West in one sentence.

And why is that? Why is fighting for the "cause" of keeping completely arbitrary borders on chunks of rock such a laudible and encouraged ideal?
Because if you don't, Russians will literally come and take it.

What do you mean "just because". An entity was attacked by another entity. Why should it not fight back?

It's like telling a zebra to just let the lion kill it because hey listen, you're just an arbitrary cluster of atoms anyway, so what's the big deal. Meanwhile the lion doesn't give a **** about your post-modern pacifism and nihilism and eats you too.

Back
Top Bottom