[NC2014] Group B - 1st.UK 2nd.Russia

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard someone say: Ties rarely happen with this system...

GG's

Reasoning behind leaving it at a tie: BeNe was slacking away behind their screens and the Canadians needed a break. The match turned into a onesided slaughter for BeNe on the UK server and Canada on the Central server.

Watly said:

GG's

Reasoning behind leaving it at a tie: BeNe was slacking away behind their screens and the Canadians needed a break. The match turned into a onesided slaughter for BeNe on the UK server and Canada on the Central server.
Lol. We nearly took 3 rounds from you guys, and just because we messed up a bit we lost them in UK. Definitely not slaughter. Was slaughter for you guys in central though.

Mok said:
Watly said:

GG's

Lol. We nearly took 3 rounds from you guys, and just because we messed up a bit we lost them in UK. Definitely not slaughter. Was slaughter for you guys in central though.

Moke pls...

Mok said:
Watly said:

GG's

ok

Mok said:
Watly said:

GG's

Aww, someones ego is hurt

Wub Wub Wub Wub Bwaaah said:
One of the worst matches I've ever played, as Gol said, far too long.

Thanks for deleting my post admin(s), really appreciated! :neutral:
maybe don't post the wrong score really big at the top of the page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom