[NC2014] The Betting Corner!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dasvi2018

Grandmaster Knight
IT IS HERE!

Welcome to the Betting Corner, the conrner where you can bet with real-life currency (not) on real-life matches (kinda).

This time I will do a brand new set of rules, closer to real-life betting

• Each better has 1000 denars to begin with. Denars will be our currency
  • Each week, I will put up a ticket with matches eligible to be put bets on (number will depend)
  • The Ticket must be filled with Match result,Amount to bet and as an optional one, final score!
  • The Ticket must be posted in this thread. Tickets on other threads are ineligible.
  • The ticket will also contain a multiplier on each team. The lower it is, the higher the chance of this team winning but also a lower income if the bet is won
  • A won bet on match result will yield: bet amount * Team multiplier for this match
  • A won bet on score as well will yield: bet amount * Team multiplier for this match * 4
  • A lost bet will yield nothing and you lose your money
  • If you reach 0, then you are bankrupt and you lose the game. However you can ask a friend who participates here to donate some of his money to you so you can continue!
  • The draw bet is the bet for a draw on the original game (tiebreakers don't count cause they screw up scores)
  • The one with the most money in the end will be the winner!
  • And no cheating!

Rules TLDR You got 1000 gold, bet on dem ticketz I will post. If you winz, you get what money y'bet on the match multiplayed by the multiplayer of your chosen team (Read the full list of rules, you lazy swordnerd!)

Code:
Week 1
1.24 Turkey 4.80 Draw 3.10 France --------------------- Bet on: Turkey ---- Amount: 500 ---- Score (Optional):
2.80 UK 3.15 Draw 3.20 USA ---------------------------- Bet on: USA -------- Amount: 50 ------ Score (Optional): 6-10
6.10 Austria-Switzerland 8.00 Draw 1.10 Germany ------- Bet on: Germany -- Amount: 250 ---- Score (Optional) 1-15

Total Amount of Money betted: 800 Denars
Suggestions/Improvements/Complaints:

Status
Awaiting for Week 1's Results

The Betters! (And their current gold)

Top 10 Wealthiest Betters
----------------------

Week 1 Ticket
Code:
Week 1
1.95 Czech Republic 6.90 Draw 2.40 Italy            Bet on: --- Amount: ---  Score (Optional): ---
2.30 BeNe 4.90 Draw 2.70 Canada                     Bet on: --- Amount: ---  Score (Optional): ---
1.55 Ukraine 8.00 Draw 2.45 Scandinavia             Bet on: --- Amount: ---  Score (Optional): ---
1.35 Finland 9.80 Draw 5.15 Aus. and Swi.           Bet on: --- Amount: ---  Score (Optional): ---

Total Amount of Money betted:
Suggestions/Improvements/Complaints:

Sign and question: can we bet only on part of the matches or do we have to bet on every single match that you put on the ticket?

lol I wasn't neccesary to sign but ok!

Sir Icorda said:
Sign and question: can we bet only on part of the matches or do we have to bet on every single match that you put on the ticket?

No,you don't need to bet on every one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom