[NC2014] Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

m1tchell23 said:
this isn't NA though
If we're considering Open Plains as a map, it kinda makes sense to listen to input from NA players since we're the only ones that have played it effectively. Just because AE never figured out how to play it doesn't mean other teams can't.
Not that I necessarily support Open Plains, just saying.

RoBo_CoP said:
Can I call myself Mad Dawg and act like I have a stick wedged firmly up my ass too?
yo when your post is contributing nothing and trying to insult people that have damaged your self confidence before, maybe PM rather than post next time? nobody else cares

Unicorn said:
yo when your post is contributing nothing and trying to insult people that have damaged your self confidence before, maybe PM rather than post next time? nobody else cares

yo I can repeat this word for word back at you

BTW, if you have any issues with Apis Europae or any affiliated members, please post your complaint form on the official Apis Europae forums located here.

Have a nice day.
undecided.gif

Not a suggestion but more like a question. Have you thought about any kind of price like we may have seen during the NC 2012 or the UNAC?

What about a changelog for the Rules and Regulations Thread?

You see it being updated, but it is necessary to read through the whole text again to find out the changes.

+Varsung+ said:
What about a changelog for the Rules and Regulations Thread?

You see it being updated, but it is necessary to read through the whole text again to find out the changes.
Usually the changes are very minor, such as spelling mistakes. When something big happens you will be notified in the Announcement thread.

I seen that Frosty battle is in on the map list

I think you guys should look into editing the MOTF spawns, because camping 1 location (ruins) and having control of 2-3 flag spawns is OP

and also add some invisible walls around some of those huge glitchy mountain faces that people climb

Back
Top Bottom