[NC2014] Captains

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

captain folms

Grandmaster Knight
5QxeN.png

Remember that the admins aren't here to solve geo-political conflicts or state regional thirst for independence. That's for the UN.

Post here if you wish to apply to be the captain of your nation's team. Each application will be given a period of time (likely a few days) and if there are no disputes, that applicant will be their nation's captain. Nations are allowed to have their own methods of choosing (i.e. elections). Any disputes over captaincy should be settled internally, or if this is not possible a captain will be chosen by the admin team. Captains do not need to be the best player, the team's leader or such, their role is essentially administrative: picking the team; organising the team; arranging matches and handling disputes. This requires an active, sensible and ideally, well connected member.

Once a captain has made a successful application, they may start a recruitment and information thread for their nation in the appropriate subforum, where they may organise their team.

Captains:
Belgium & Netherlands: Watly
Italy: Artorius
Ukraine: R1ch
Turkey: Khefren
Finland: Bauglir
Germany: Yona
United Kingdom: Corey
Russia: Grifon
France: Paulo
Greece: Dasvi
Yugoslavia: Uros
Czech Republic: Cybran
Scandinavia: Oliveran
Spain: Markes
USA: Calamity
Baltic: Osvaldon
Canada: Juvenile
Poland: Harman
Austria & Switzerland: Latinkon

Co-Captains:
Belgium & Netherlands: Tomy
Italy: Niragar, Duken
Ukraine: Rey
Turkey: Cattie, Tyhke
Finland: Jabbe
Germany: Triari, ReneKB
Russia: Sifon
Yugoslavia: Mori
Czech Republic: Relax
Spain: Donut, Galahad
USA: Zero
Canada: Gelden
France: Tota
Poland: CarpeDiem
Austria & Switzerland: Nici, Vincenz

As far as I know I'll be Captain Canada once again. Though there's still a possibility Canada won't even field a team, so I'll keep in touch with the tournament admins about that.

Bauglir said:
Finland Captain - Bauglir
Co-Captain - Jabbe

Better than

Finland Captain - SotaMursu
Co-Captain - SotaMursu
Roster:

- SotaMursu
- Aleksi
- Hakanen
- Army Boy
- beter eküpmıns
- everybody go spectateh
- never mind
- same ****

I'm not American, but it's pretty obvious Calamity/Rhade would be your best leadership choices going into this.  That's if they're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom