[Na5aSide] Congratulations, Thank Yous and Closing Thoughts

Users who are viewing this thread

2O8Yq.png

Congratulations, Thank Yous and Closing Thoughts

Congratulations
So.. Here we are, at the end of the Nations' 5-a-Side Cup 2013. I don't know how that is with you, but I really enjoyed playing in the tournament myself, and I hope you all did aswell. We're heading now to the medals of the Nations' 5-a-Side Cup 2013. Congratulations to all the winners, and ofcourse, to everyone who praticipated!

XGitDtg.png

YKnwdtl.png

BDWmkat.png

Thank Yous
I want to thank the following people for supporting and helping us!
  • Folms; for foing most of the work and organizing this tournament, and ofcourse for letting me be his co-Mod, thank you!
  • ReneKB and The Kingdom of Swadia; without them there wouldn't be any servers for the Nations' 5-a-Side Cup.
  • Alex; coming up with the idea of the Nations' 5-a-Side Cup.
  • The guys of the Warband Native League; for maps and a few rules.
  • Archivist; for this amazing art work.
  • Deacon and Cleric; for helping with some additional rules.
  • Unicorn; for the American server.
  • Captain Lust; for the board and the elimination bracket.

Closing Thoughts
This was it, the Nations' 5-a-Side 2013. As I already said; in my opinion it was a great tournament. The only this that went abit wrong in my opinion was the thing about Tobende Deutsche and The Crumpeteers in the Semi Finals. I'm also sorry for that happening, we're here to learn ofcourse, we all make mistakes. We will work on that in the future. We're curious about your opinion, and we will be glad to hear about it. I hope there will be another Nation's 5-a-Side Cup in 2014.

Thanks for reading this lads, and I wish everyone a merry christmas and a happy new year! :smile:

Thanks for participating. I want to personally thank all the captains and participants for taking their time playing this tournament. I want to thank the moderators, Tallie and Rene (especially Rene for providing servers). Want to thank Alene and Unicorn for providing French and NA based servers - without you guys it wouldn't be possible! I want to congratulate Russia & Ukraine on winning, well deserved. Overall, I think this tournament was successful with a few dramas here and there. As to what happens next, I personally won't be involved in 5aside Tournaments for a while. We got NC 2014 coming so make sure you sign up to that one.

Thanks Crumpeteers you guys rock.

First of all, please remove me from the credits. It has been bothering me for some time, since I haven't done **** in the previous 5-a sides and I do not want to steal Alexander's well-deserved spotlight. The guy deserves it WAAAAAY more than I do.

Second of all, you need more admins to make decisions. The thing with TD vs Crumpeteers should have been solved by another admin, but there was no one online. This would prevent these kind of nasty situations.

Third of all, I disagree with the statement that tournament admins shouldn't be allowed to participate in a tournament, since the decision doesn't have to be made by this admin.

I'll see if I can come up with more later on.

It was a nice tournament in the end tho. and I wouldn't mind playing in another one. ^^

Watly said:
please remove me from the credits.
Alrighty, edited.

Watly said:
you need more admins to make decisions.
True thing, totally agree with that tbh!

Watly said:
I disagree with the statement that tournament admins shouldn't be allowed to participate in a tournament, since the decision doesn't have to be made by this admin.
I never said that tournament admins shouldn't be allowed to play.

Imagination said:
Thanks Tallie for this thread. Looks really good :smile:
Thanks man! (^__^)

Back
Top Bottom