Native Completed Uni sucks at dueling!(Lock thread plox tis dead)

Users who are viewing this thread

MrNevino1 said:
To anyone asking if this is an NA tourney. Primarily yes, but eu players who duel another eu may use a eu server, other than that you have to use a American server. Again sorry for not putting that in initially, I will fix it as soon as I get home
I remember this being brought up in a previous tournament as well, but wouldn't it be better to require participants to play duels on NA servers, regardless of whether or not they're EU or NA? A North American duel tournament should test a player's dueling skills in North America. It's not like the EU players don't know what they're getting into when they sign up for an NA tournament.

Nevino is just being realistic. If two EUs have to duel, they could agree to do it on an EU server and report the score afterwards, and nobody would know. Having a tournament admin (nvno) watch out for the EU vs EU duels (at their own time zones) is too much to ask for.

Juvenile said:
MrNevino1 said:
To anyone asking if this is an NA tourney. Primarily yes, but eu players who duel another eu may use a eu server, other than that you have to use a American server. Again sorry for not putting that in initially, I will fix it as soon as I get home
I remember this being brought up in a previous tournament as well, but wouldn't it be better to require participants to play duels on NA servers, regardless of whether or not they're EU or NA? A North American duel tournament should test a player's dueling skills in North America. It's not like the EU players don't know what they're getting into when they sign up for an NA tournament.

Agreed

Volpel said:
Nevino is just being realistic. If two EUs have to duel, they could agree to do it on an EU server and report the score afterwards, and nobody would know. Having a tournament admin (nvno) watch out for the EU vs EU duels (at their own time zones) is too much to ask for.
Gotta trust dem people, yo'.

In-Game Name:  Golradir
Steam Profile: Golradir
Time Zone: CET

Wub Wub Wub Wub Bwaaah said:
In-Game Name: Tallie
Steam Profile: Tallie
Time Zone: GMT +1
Didn't you pull a John and dropped out of the last 2 NA tourneys?

Golradir said:
Volpel said:
Gotta trust dem people, yo'.

In-Game Name:  Golradir
Steam Profile: Golradir
Time Zone: CET

Wub Wub Wub Wub Bwaaah said:
In-Game Name: Tallie
Steam Profile: Tallie
Time Zone: GMT +1
Didn't you pull a John and dropped out of the last 2 NA tourneys?
A John now.... Hmmmm now now now let me think correct tbf:grin: I dropped out because of exams and mostly general studies. But this one I shall be in :wink:

Back
Top Bottom