Nations Cup 2014

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Overgaul said:
too few rait now  D:
avid spaniards or Spanish speakers, feel free to ask :!:

Go recruit potential players from siege servers  :!: a lot of players with hundreds of hours, even thousands of hours playing the game but not experience about competitive gaming. Their skills increase very fast, you only need to show the way. That's how I got into the competitive scene one year ago when I got recruited to nations cup and Sota trained me for it. Our team has other newcomers from siege servers too. After all, we are here to have some fun and more teams = more fun  :wink:

Yeah just let Gala hunt Spanish players on siege servers, if he trains them Spain will be invincible  :eek:

fill up the team with donkeys if you have to!

Folms said:
Here is a quote from the rules:
If you want to form an allowance you must send a PM to an admin stating team name, the roster (IDs included) with nationalities and reasons behind the formulation of that team.
Ok,well i am not going to send a PM because i don't have roster.
And i won't even start searching and organizing our people if i don't know we will be accepted or not.
Team name:Yugoslav team or Yugoslavia
Nationalities:Serbia,Croatia,Slovenia,Bosnia and Hercegovina,Macedonia and Montenegro
Reasons behind the formulation of that team:We played in three previous NC together(and in last NC as part of Middle Eastern Europe or whatever was our team's name:p) so if that is not enough then...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom