Tobende Deutsche
6 ​
vs
The Crumpeteers
Heroes
4 ​
vs
Russia & Ukraine

Would it be possible for either MB_tv or Warband Battlestream to broadcast the remaining semifinals and finals of Nations Cup?

Although I don't have time to be active in the competetive scene atm, I do like to watch recorded matches when I can.
I really like what both MB_tv and Warband Battlestream have been doing, so big thank you to the guys involved! :smile:

I know Lust is playing for the Crumpeteers, which might make it hard for him to stream the NC playoff. An idea though, that I think could be pretty cool is if Lust could record the match and what's going on in their team speak to show the match from the point of view of a player playing. However I understand if him or his team finds that idea a bit too introusive...

But whatever the setup chosen I'd love to see MB_tv, Warband Battlestream or somebody else that has the opportunity to do so, to record the event and put it on the internetz so people like me can watch it later.

Rend said:
Would it be possible for either MB_tv or Warband Battlestream to broadcast the remaining semifinals and finals of Nations Cup?

Although I don't have time to be active in the competetive scene atm, I do like to watch recorded matches when I can.
I really like what both MB_tv and Warband Battlestream have been doing, so big thank you to the guys involved! :smile:

I know Lust is playing for the Crumpeteers, which might make it hard for him to stream the NC playoff. An idea though, that I think could be pretty cool is if Lust could record the match and what's going on in their team speak to show the match from the point of view of a player playing. However I understand if him or his team finds that idea a bit too introusive...

But whatever the setup chosen I'd love to see MB_tv, Warband Battlestream or somebody else that has the opportunity to do so, to record the event and put it on the internetz so people like me can watch it later.

I'd be up for this. I don't know if this would be streamed on MB_tv since Lust is participating in the matches, but more Warband competitive coverage is always better.

That'd be awesome Eman!
Any word on when the match will start? Deadline on semifinals is today right?

Thanks for playing. I'm really sorry it was not a fun match. It did not go the way I think anyone hoped. It wasn't fair or friendly, and I really hope there is no bad blood.  Again, commiserations for being the ones who had player issues, it's sad it couldn't have been a proper match.

I only have two, I'm afraid.

mb361_zps6c8ae354.jpg

mb362_zps2fe04f18.jpg

Ehm, what? Did you just write you're sorry that it wasn't a fair and friendly match? What?

We asked you to give us ten more minutes to get another player - not like it's normal for us to play at 11pm.
We didn't even ask you to drop a player - not like we can expect you to try to even things out.
We didn't even ask you to stop provoking us - not like we can expect you to just play the game.
We didn't even write something regarding your message when Shema came online - not like the situation with Folms and the UK is similar.

And now this post. Honestly, I'm speechless and I feel ashamed.

I want to apologise to both sides. It was my fault for forcing Scar to get his team together so quickly. I understand the frustration cause some of ridiculous, outrageous and unacceptable behaviour. I take the blame tonight because it was truly my fault and I will learn from it. Especially for the upcoming Nations Cup. It was unfair for Scar's team to suffer with four players throughout the match. It was unfair the Corey's team to wait having full team available. I'm not going to do any replays because I think it will cause more problems, hopefully both teams will understand. If you have any further questions I am available on Steam 24/7.

Folms said:
I want to apologize to both sides. It was my fault for forcing Scar to get his team together so quickly. I understand the frustration cause some of ridiculous, outrageous and unacceptable behavior. I take the blame tonight because it was truly my fault and I will learn from it. Especially for the upcoming Nations Cup. It was unfair for Scar's team to suffer with four players throughout the match. It was unfair the Corey's team to wait having full team available. I'm not going to do any replays because I think it will cause more problems, hopefully both teams will understand. If you have any further questions I am available on Steam 24/7.
For future reference Folms, I would refrain from playing on a team if you are the head admin of a tournament. If you decide to play for a team however you should not make any admin/moderator decision regarding to your team in any way. The other admins/moderators should be the ones to actually admin on anything that pops up. Despite you not being biased towards your team that's what it will appear like you are doing. Like you are making a decision for the better of your team. I know this isnt perhaps the place to mention this, but with you doing Nations Cup now I felt obligated in saying this. Because I have strong hopes for the admin staff and the tournament in general. Also I feel bad for Scar and his team, What happened to them is what happens to NA teams when we face EU teams (not all of course, but majority). So I can relate to whats going on with him.

Folms said:
I want to apologise to both sides. It was my fault for forcing Scar to get his team together so quickly. I understand the frustration cause some of ridiculous, outrageous and unacceptable behaviour. I take the blame tonight because it was truly my fault and I will learn from it. Especially for the upcoming Nations Cup. It was unfair for Scar's team to suffer with four players throughout the match. It was unfair the Corey's team to wait having full team available. I'm not going to do any replays because I think it will cause more problems, hopefully both teams will understand. If you have any further questions I am available on Steam 24/7.

I'm only judging from the screens and information in this thread, but couldn't a rematch solve exactly the issues you name (Scar having to get his team together in a very short time, the other team not willing to wait)  rather than "cause more problems". If it was your fault and you see now it was unfair, replay at a time the others can get up a proper team. Issue solved. Saying "I take the blame" and not trying to solve the issue isn't very helpful.

The close result clearly tells that you won against a team that outclasses you. Every player is crucial in a 5vs5.  :neutral:

Sorry if I got something wrong  :wink:

Noxtravibur said:
gg, 2:2 with a 5v2 xDDD

They had 4 up until the last round where they left after being killed, the screenshot was taken at the end. Obviously.

Liwi said:
I'm only judging from the screens and information in this thread, but couldn't a rematch solve exactly the issues you name (Scar having to get his team together in a very short time, the other team not willing to wait)  rather than "cause more problems". If it was your fault and you see now it was unfair, replay at a time the others can get up a proper team. Issue solved. Saying "I take the blame" and not trying to solve the issue isn't very helpful.

The close result clearly tells that you won against a team that outclasses you. Every player is crucial in a 5vs5.  :neutral:

It's easy to make villains out of the Crumepteers here, but let me give you some information that means this wasn't us trying to be dicks.

- We had less time than Scars team to prepare our team for this match, folms told them first.
- When we agreed to play, we also only had 4 players, our 5th turned up in time.
- We waited almost 30 minutes past the agreed starting time and their last player still only turned up in the last 4 rounds.
- The match was already being played past the deadline so no-one has any right to complain about being forced to play.

Back
Top Bottom