Author Topic: [Na5aSide] Semi Finals - Deadline 11/12/13  (Read 5461 times)

Folms

• Steam - Folms
    • Twitter - Folms_
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
  • MP nick: Folms
  • WBNWVC
[Na5aSide] Semi Finals - Deadline 11/12/13
« on: December 01, 2013, 07:10:04 PM »

Semi Finals
Ruins
Village
Nords vs Vaegirs
Swadia vs Nords

Tobende Deutsche
vs
The Crumpeteers
Heroes
vs
Russia & Ukraine
« Last Edit: December 12, 2013, 10:46:24 PM by Folms »

Folms

• Steam - Folms
    • Twitter - Folms_
    • View Profile
  • WBNWVC
Re: [Na5aSide] Semi Finals - Deadline 08/12/13
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2013, 01:04:09 AM »
Since everybody is busy with ECS the deadline is extended until Wednesday the 11th.

Rey_

• I<3Dingleberries
  • Master Knight
    • View Profile
  • WBM&BWF&SNW
Re: [Na5aSide] Semi Finals - Deadline 11/12/13
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2013, 06:27:45 PM »
RUM 12 - 4 Heroes

(click to show/hide)

RobinWar

• Sergeant Knight at Arms
  • Pro Actor & Bartender
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegir
  • MP nick: FTW_Robin
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2013, 06:42:34 AM »
Good luck!

Rend

• Knight at Arms
    • Steam - ../profiles/76561198060308515
    • Twitter - Warbanter
    • View Profile
    • Warbanner website
  • MP nick: BRO_Gubbo
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2013, 09:37:19 AM »
Would it be possible for either MB_tv or Warband Battlestream to broadcast the remaining semifinals and finals of Nations Cup?

Although I don't have time to be active in the competetive scene atm, I do like to watch recorded matches when I can.
I really like what both MB_tv and Warband Battlestream have been doing, so big thank you to the guys involved! :)

I know Lust is playing for the Crumpeteers, which might make it hard for him to stream the NC playoff. An idea though, that I think could be pretty cool is if Lust could record the match and what's going on in their team speak to show the match from the point of view of a player playing. However I understand if him or his team finds that idea a bit too introusive...

But whatever the setup chosen I'd love to see MB_tv, Warband Battlestream or somebody else that has the opportunity to do so, to record the event and put it on the internetz so people like me can watch it later.

Ehombre

• Squire
    • View Profile
  • MP nick: Eman
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2013, 03:42:11 PM »
Would it be possible for either MB_tv or Warband Battlestream to broadcast the remaining semifinals and finals of Nations Cup?

Although I don't have time to be active in the competetive scene atm, I do like to watch recorded matches when I can.
I really like what both MB_tv and Warband Battlestream have been doing, so big thank you to the guys involved! :)

I know Lust is playing for the Crumpeteers, which might make it hard for him to stream the NC playoff. An idea though, that I think could be pretty cool is if Lust could record the match and what's going on in their team speak to show the match from the point of view of a player playing. However I understand if him or his team finds that idea a bit too introusive...

But whatever the setup chosen I'd love to see MB_tv, Warband Battlestream or somebody else that has the opportunity to do so, to record the event and put it on the internetz so people like me can watch it later.

I'd be up for this. I don't know if this would be streamed on MB_tv since Lust is participating in the matches, but more Warband competitive coverage is always better.

Rend

• Knight at Arms
    • Steam - ../profiles/76561198060308515
    • Twitter - Warbanter
    • View Profile
    • Warbanner website
  • MP nick: BRO_Gubbo
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2013, 05:28:19 PM »
That'd be awesome Eman!
Any word on when the match will start? Deadline on semifinals is today right?

Folms

• Steam - Folms
    • Twitter - Folms_
    • View Profile
  • WBNWVC
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2013, 10:45:51 PM »
Russia & Ukraine 12-4 Heroes

The Crumpeteers 10-6 Tobende Deutsche

Roxdady

• Squire
  • the trick's to stay long enough alive to cash out
    • Steam - Law781
    • Twitch.tv - fortinbras_
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bandit
  • MP nick: [KURWA]FiSk
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2013, 10:47:37 PM »
GG WP
inactive warband player zzz...

corey43

• Baron
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nord
  • MP nick: AE_Corey
  • M&BWBWF&SNW
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2013, 11:08:18 PM »
Thanks for playing. I'm really sorry it was not a fun match. It did not go the way I think anyone hoped. It wasn't fair or friendly, and I really hope there is no bad blood.  Again, commiserations for being the ones who had player issues, it's sad it couldn't have been a proper match.

I only have two, I'm afraid.

(click to show/hide)

crazyboy11

• Baron
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nord
  • MP nick: crazyboy11
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2013, 11:14:21 PM »
(click to show/hide)

Roxdady

• Squire
  • the trick's to stay long enough alive to cash out
    • Steam - Law781
    • Twitch.tv - fortinbras_
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bandit
  • MP nick: [KURWA]FiSk
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2013, 11:20:11 PM »
It's the purpose of the tourney isn't it
inactive warband player zzz...

Scar

• Marquis
    • View Profile
  • MP nick: AE_Scar
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2013, 11:46:22 PM »
Ehm, what? Did you just write you're sorry that it wasn't a fair and friendly match? What?

We asked you to give us ten more minutes to get another player - not like it's normal for us to play at 11pm.
We didn't even ask you to drop a player - not like we can expect you to try to even things out.
We didn't even ask you to stop provoking us - not like we can expect you to just play the game.
We didn't even write something regarding your message when Shema came online - not like the situation with Folms and the UK is similar.

And now this post. Honestly, I'm speechless and I feel ashamed.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2013, 11:51:21 PM by ~Scar »

Folms

• Steam - Folms
    • Twitter - Folms_
    • View Profile
  • WBNWVC
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2013, 12:24:15 AM »
I want to apologise to both sides. It was my fault for forcing Scar to get his team together so quickly. I understand the frustration cause some of ridiculous, outrageous and unacceptable behaviour. I take the blame tonight because it was truly my fault and I will learn from it. Especially for the upcoming Nations Cup. It was unfair for Scar's team to suffer with four players throughout the match. It was unfair the Corey's team to wait having full team available. I'm not going to do any replays because I think it will cause more problems, hopefully both teams will understand. If you have any further questions I am available on Steam 24/7.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 12:27:08 AM by Folms »

Balion Zero

• Master Knight
    • Steam - vrdorjo
    • Twitch.tv - balionzero
    • View Profile
  • MP nick: Balion_Veteran_Zero
  • WBWF&S
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2013, 06:09:23 PM »
I want to apologize to both sides. It was my fault for forcing Scar to get his team together so quickly. I understand the frustration cause some of ridiculous, outrageous and unacceptable behavior. I take the blame tonight because it was truly my fault and I will learn from it. Especially for the upcoming Nations Cup. It was unfair for Scar's team to suffer with four players throughout the match. It was unfair the Corey's team to wait having full team available. I'm not going to do any replays because I think it will cause more problems, hopefully both teams will understand. If you have any further questions I am available on Steam 24/7.
For future reference Folms, I would refrain from playing on a team if you are the head admin of a tournament. If you decide to play for a team however you should not make any admin/moderator decision regarding to your team in any way. The other admins/moderators should be the ones to actually admin on anything that pops up. Despite you not being biased towards your team that's what it will appear like you are doing. Like you are making a decision for the better of your team. I know this isnt perhaps the place to mention this, but with you doing Nations Cup now I felt obligated in saying this. Because I have strong hopes for the admin staff and the tournament in general. Also I feel bad for Scar and his team, What happened to them is what happens to NA teams when we face EU teams (not all of course, but majority). So I can relate to whats going on with him.