Main Thread - 3.0 released!

Users who are viewing this thread

Hazzardevil said:
I think it means execution on the spot. That's how I've always seen it used. Cursory googling says it means without a proper trial and due process.

Yes, I know. I mean. will all your men get executed? Or you?

Hello I really like this mod but i'm wondering are all the parties moving at such slow speed (1.9) on purpose?

Jadow12 said:
Hello I really like this mod but i'm wondering are all the parties moving at such slow speed (1.9) on purpose?

It is. In 1.0 the enemy army would stand infront of your castle in 2 Hours. Also, it makes the map feel bigger and its more realistic.

I have a lot going on at the moment (I'm spending about 10 hours each day drawing, and the rest revising Japanese and writing) so I haven't had time. However I'll set aside some time to get a version out before the end of the year.

Also this avatar is temporary, rest assured I would never endorse such an annoying character.

I am going to start a youtube channel, and the next version of Sayazn will be the first videos on my channel :grin: ... good god this is terrifiying.  when it comes out and what not, I will most likely post them here. I do have questions. like for example. is it considered bad, or cheating to import a chracter, into your new save? for example, when I record? I have played mount and blade so much that I just find the leveling to be so.. tireing. It also goes with the role play, but I just want some opinions, and maybe ideas from all of you.

Thank you and have a nice day. I also apologise for my horrible spelling.

Hmm... considering starting a new campaign.

On the other hand, I always hate starting a campaign only to notice that the mod I'm playing gets updated, and then feel obligated to scrap it and try the new update.

Whaddaya' say Jacob, am I in the clear?

jacobhinds said:
Way too much to list. I've fixed a ton of stuff and added about three tons more. The custom regiments system is the main one i can think of.

Way too much to list sounds promising. Are the Zeps in order yet?

I just reinstalled my windows and am now redownloading mods. Will the following version be standalone or will I need the 2.0. for it?

Back
Top Bottom