Band of Warriors (Expanded) v1.2 Released

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Band of Warriors (Expanded)

1. Uses Band of Warriors v903a100 as a base
2. Starting Class Expansion
3. Arena Expansion
4. Firearms + New Ammo Types (5 flintlock pistols, 6 flintlock rifles, 1 unique flintlock rifle, 1 unique flintlock pistol)
5. Upgraded Bandit Parties (River Pirates, Sea Raiders, Steppe Bandits, Forest Bandits, Mountain Bandits)
6. New Faction - Eastern Invaders (Asiatic)
7. New Sounds
8. Prisoner prices based on Prisoner Level and Prisoner Management skill
9. Caravans buy prisoners
10. New line of Mercenary Troops with specialized equipment (Firearm)

The Team:
NCrawler - Lead developer, scripting, forum moderator
Gilrain - Co-developer, beta test coordinator, forum moderator
Branko - Scene editor, beta tester
Zathan - Troop trees, beta tester

Credits:
fisheye, HardCode, etc for the Band of Warriors mod
BoW Credits: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,25786.0.html
Winter for his modified operations
Chel for some horses and his Wound Script
Dablade for some sound fx
Janus for the original arena mod
Kon_Air for the original starting class expansion
Talak for (i think they are his) horses
stoned_dude for some weapon meshes/textures
Yoshiboy for some pirate equipment meshes/textures
Dain Ironfoot for the pirate equipment
rejenorst for the vocals soundpack
James for some meshes/textures from his weapons pack v2
Mirathei for some meshes/textures from his Pirates of Calradia mod
Matheus for some armor textures
Gluck for his excellent maces!
The Tripartition Mod for many, many meshes/textures (the Eastern Invaders thank you!)
Oddball_E8 for firearms tweaks
luigi for some shields from Dukes and Mercenaries mod
Raz for some meshes from the Holy War mod
Seff for his Town Siege fix
fujiwara for some meshes from the Onin No Ran mod
Zaitenko for his Reinforcement Script
Mirathei for his original Formations Script

I will update the credits as I remember them...

NC

Download: https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=7&id=614

cant wait for this one, I like Bow and Expanded, but this one has the eastern guys, gotta love the dragon lords  :grin:, Good luck with the testing!  :mrgreen:

Great addon for BoW, NCrawler.

I have a question, the music  in the setup of BoWEx comes from the game steel panther no? When i heard this music it remember me this game I have played a lot there are several years now.

- Lion -

Lion said:

I have a question, the music  in the setup of BoWEx comes from the game steel panther no? When i heard this music it remember me this game I have played a lot there are several years now.

- Lion -

Yep, Steel Panthers...  I have all of the music from all three of the SP games, from the original releases.  Later releases of the game did not include any music on CD and they finally released the source code to Matrix Games when I worked there.  I asked about the music and as far as SSI was concerned, we could use it as we wanted...

NC

After comparing the sizes of the 2 versions I assume that I need to install BoW first before installing this mod over it. Right?

Uriens said:
After comparing the sizes of the 2 versions I assume that I need to install BoW first before installing this mod over it. Right?
No you don't need to. It has included BoW in it, so you don't need to waste time downloading these two files

NCrawler said:
Lion said:

- Lion -

Yep, Steel Panthers...  I have all of the music from all three of the SP games, from the original releases.  Later releases of the game did not include any music on CD and they finally released the source code to Matrix Games when I worked there.  I asked about the music and as far as SSI was concerned, we could use it as we wanted...

NC

Ok, thanks for the reply, I was pretty sure it was this.

I play or try to play with the Rodhoks (the first time i use their soldiers) and...they sucks! Why the sergent doesnt use a big polearm instead of a 2h or 1h/shield. Versus the swadian cavalery they cant do anithing even in good defensive position. Will it be possible to add a sergent spearman with hallberd or pike? If no, well I'll remount my horse and change side  :???:

- Lion -

Quick question:  So your heroes actually upgrade with the new sea raider and pirate gear?
Last version I played, I had to disable the auto-upgrade to force my heroes to use their balanced sea raider swords and war axes.

Why does it keep saying the scene file is missing? It says it doesn't exist, and so all town scenes are screwed up.

Here's what I did:

1) Band of Warriors is located at C:/program files/Mount and Blade.903/Mount and Blade/Modules/Band of Warriors
2) I downloaded expanded to the modules folder in .903, but it kept looking for a .900 folder, which doesn't exist. At least, I renamed it .903
3) When I downloaded, it said it couldn't locate scenes in the .900 folder, which I renamed .903

EasyCo506 said:
Why does it keep saying the scene file is missing? It says it doesn't exist, and so all town scenes are screwed up.

Here's what I did:

1) Band of Warriors is located at C:/program files/Mount and Blade.903/Mount and Blade/Modules/Band of Warriors
2) I downloaded expanded to the modules folder in .903, but it kept looking for a .900 folder, which doesn't exist. At least, I renamed it .903
3) When I downloaded, it said it couldn't locate scenes in the .900 folder, which I renamed .903

That's because it's still showing the .900 folder in the registry.  You can either fix it manually, or uninstall and then reinstall M&B to fix it...

NC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom