SP Native [WB] Rise and Fall Alpha

Users who are viewing this thread

GravitasQ1

Recruit
warrider_logo-1000x256.png

Downloads:

Before all: it’s a alpha version, some features are still a little bit wonky and some troops, factions and items will need some additional balancing. I’ve also hoped to get more features in my first release version. But since I will not be able to continue my work on this mod because of a “work and travel”-year in New Zealand, and after this year i think and hope we will already mod and play bannerlord anyway, I want to show you what I’ve worked on even when it is “just” a alpha version.

To make it quick, here are the main features:

• 6 new factions (Republica Swadia, Seafarer State, The Southsun Realm, Northern Empire, Free City of Yalen, Southern Empire) to make the gameplay more complex and varied.
  • 4 new individual troop trees, completely with new weapons, armors and horses like northern horses or camels (I don’t want to say that camels are horses, but you get the idea).
  • Customize your own troops, as soon as you lead your own kingdom you can fully customize your troop tree. (all items are available though, so you have to be a little bit worried about balance when you design your troops.)
  • re-organized Diplomacie-mod: you don’t longer need to replace the minister with one of your companions in order to unlock his full potential, you now have a castellan in all your held castles/towns who will take care of some basic businesses for you, you can appoint a spymaster (I don’t have to explain what he does these days, right?), completely reorganized dialogues to make the kingdom management more intuitive and clear.
  • random spawns, encounter big raider bands with some extraordinary leaders. (leader and party names are completely custom generated through a pool of names.)
  • a “special” merchant that you can find in taverns.
  • integrated Cinematic Compilation (Graphic & Sound Enhancement) by DOMA_ (which makes the game beautiful, believe it or not.)
  • over 100 new items (take a look at the credits when you want to know which item-”packs” are included.)
  • integrated diplomacy, integrated Formations v3 (AI with Formations)
  • some “Campaign map” AI improvements.

Some Screenshots:

2013-07-17_00002.jpg

2013-09-06_00001.jpg

2013-09-06_00010.jpg

2013-11-07_00001.jpg

2013-11-07_00002.jpg

2013-11-07_00003.jpg

2013-11-07_00005.jpg

2013-11-07_00006.jpg

2013-11-07_00007.jpg

2013-11-07_00011.jpg

2013-11-07_00016.jpg

2013-11-07_00008.jpg

2013-11-07_00010.jpg

Advices/tips:

• When you want to find a random spawn, search around the training fields.
  • You can find the tavern merchant in swadian citys, both republica and empire.
  • Change your kingdom culture when you don’t want to design your own troop tree, your standard troop tree is completely unequipped.

Credits/used:

Yoman’s Helmets
Jan Tumas Sturmhaube helmets
28 OSP war horses by Akosmo
OSP Itempack by Akosmo
Narfs Men-at-Arms armour pack by Narf of Picklestink
Bloc’s Northerner Horses
Custom Kingdom Troops by mskimizd
“Ethnic Troops” mini-mod by nemchenk
Shredzorz’s OSP stuffs
Eastern items OSP by Njunja
Fred’s bunch ‘o armours by Fredelios
Mackie’s OSP Weapons Pack by xenoargh
Diplomacy by Diplomacy Team
Formations v3 by motomataru
Color Coded Messages by HardCode
Cinematic Compilation (Graphic & Sound Enhancement) by DOMA_
Better Banners Mod by MarkQuinn
A big thanks to all modders for the awesome modding forum with its tutorials and resources
I hope I didn’t forget someone to mention.

Something unusual said:
Looks very ambitious, good luck! 

Also: if you won't be working on the mod anymore is there any chance that you'll release the source code?

My source code is a uncommented mess, but sure I can give it out when there is enough demand, because it would be not as easy as it should to access my source code from my current location. (Neither to upload it)

Back
Top Bottom