The Autobot American Freedom Force
11 ​
vs
Teutonic Knights
Heroes
12 ​
vs
Magnus Ducatus Lituaniae

WATican is playing the winner of Tobende Deutsche/TBD.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is playing the winner of Russia & Ukraine/Power Flower Forever.

So are we playing the old version of Mountain Fortress, instead of the one currently in rotation on IG_Battlegrounds? Cause the official servers have the older version.

Simo Häyhä said:
Unicorn said:
Teutonic 10-6 1ABB

Literally the dumbest match I've ever played, but ok
Yeah we get used to these words after playing a match with Americans but ok. :smile:
what?
Nothing against you guys. I just don't really think playing with 200 ping is fun/reasonable for anybody.

10-6 Teutonic win.

230FFE32195E9B524C3C19D44AEB17FDC6E55241
2D4B78069BAD45CC07B63C46CD1BE361655A1E9C
2EDCA9BD5553545B6AF9D5F5FF269F2D4E82864B
C5861458B190EC227235F919FACA7FB050ECF8E2

I just don't really think playing with 200 ping is fun/reasonable for anybody.

We too, mate. We too.

EDIT: Photo were taked via Atari.

Wub Wub Wub Wub Bwaaah said:
You played with the home-away thingy or only on a Turkish or American server?
They played Home Away system [Turkey Sever / USA Server], however USA was at a severe disadvantage in pings the difference was very notable. Turkey had much lower ping in the USA then the USA team had on Turkish server. Sorry but Turks are known for scumbagging when it comes to servers and wanting us to play with over 200 + ping [some cases 250+] when they dont get that on USA servers [ not even on a central server ]. I didnt make it to the match but I heard what happened and know how it is due to Nations Cup.

As you can see in the screen shots. :

Miracle Express said:
230FFE32195E9B524C3C19D44AEB17FDC6E55241
2EDCA9BD5553545B6AF9D5F5FF269F2D4E82864B

USA average ping on Turkish server : 212
USA average ping on USA server : 29

Turkish team average ping on Turkish Server : 14
Turkish team average ping on USA server : 184 [ 181 - first set on USA ]

Explain to me how that's a fair match up ? The only reasonable thing to do was to play EU side of the match in Germany server and USA side on a East Coast server. Instead of doing Turkey Server and Central USA server. The pings would have been more even and it would be more of a balanced match up.

We offered you to play on 5aside servers, which are official servers for the tournament. And after you rejecting this, we offered you our server and you offered us your server. So you could offer us a server from west side of USA whatever was the server we would play already. That's your bad. Btw as you know this tournament is mainly based on European teams so you must get used to play with high pings after 4 years TW released the game. Each year I'm begging to god for not to play against Americans, because I guess you're very lachrymose, since you cry after all games in which we defeat you guys. Americans also get used to defeat, because we don't want to see you guys crying anymore. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom