[Na5aSide] Week 1 - Deadline 16/10/13

Users who are viewing this thread

Tobende Deutsche 14 - 2 Famous Rainbow Fairies

dfyx.jpg
4jOpfuL.jpg
xhhn.jpg
4o8k.jpg

gg

That was a horrible organization there. Servers were not updated hence we couldn't play Khudan Outskirt and had to play Snowy Hamlet therefore. Ain't a problem actually, but it took like 30 minutes (or even more) to get the match started.

Still gg FRF

FiSk31 said:
That was a horrible organization there. Servers were not updated hence we couldn't play Khudan Outskirt and had to play Snowy Hamlet therefore. Ain't a problem actually, but it took like 30 minutes (or even more) to get the match started.

Still gg FRF

I believe the 5 a side servers use the Admini Tools rather than the updates ENL/WNL/ECS admin tools. My team played Khudan Outskirt if I remember correctly :wink: So either you guys use the wrong set of admintools or you simply didn't play on a 5 a side server or one of them seems to be not updated, while the others are...

OR you don't remember correctly !

Was a mess anyways. Not sure if I'm right, but why is an outdated map like Snowy Hamlet still on the server, in case it should be updated? Looks pretty much like an outdated server imo. Good rounds there btw.

ryozu said:
Dunno which server you played on, but I've played Khudan Outskirts on all the German 5-a-Side servers.

Na5aSide_Germany1. We went on the Germany 2 aswell but it was the same problem.
Which time did you play?

Was an unfortunate mistake. Illunga updated the lastest ECS Mod so that the maps list is similar to Gothas Adimi Mod, for which him really thankful. However, before he started to work on it, he asked me if the maps are all up to date, but I forgot that the version he was working on was still using the old version, Snowy Hamlet. So I take the blame.^^

~Scar said:
Was an unfortunate mistake. Illunga updated the lastest ECS Mod so that the maps list is similar to Gothas Adimi Mod, for which him really thankful. However, before he started to work on it, he asked me if the maps are all up to date, but I forgot that the version he was working on was still using the old version, Snowy Hamlet. So I take the blame.^^

Ilunga* 1 L :wink:

Btw that shouldn't even be possible, because Snowy Hamlet AND Khudan outskirts are in that updated version. I rechecked the version I gave to you Scar and I could launch both Snowy Hamlet and Khudan Outskirts, though Khudan was further in the map-picking-system than  Hamlet was... That is due to the fact that Hamlet was an ENL map and Khudan is a WNL map :wink:

Swordyke said:
~Scar said:

Ilunga* 1 L :wink:

Btw that shouldn't even be possible, because Snowy Hamlet AND Khudan outskirts are in that updated version. I rechecked the version I gave to you Scar and I could launch both Snowy Hamlet and Khudan Outskirts, though Khudan was further in the map-picking-system than  Hamlet was... That is due to the fact that Hamlet was an ENL map and Khudan is a WNL map :wink:

Then I guess I'm just stupid. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom