[WWC]Original Topic - Main Discussion Topic for WWC competitions

Users who are viewing this thread

I think keeping 5vs5 would best, as we all know on summers people usally go on vacations, now people coming back to home and only now starting playing game once more, 8vs8 at this time would probably disable some clans to participate in WWC, but a soft 5vs5 competition would be great preparation for wnl.

marius11 said:
I think keeping 5vs5 would best, as we all know on summers people usally go on vacations, now people coming back to home and only now starting playing game once more, 8vs8 at this time would probably disable some clans to participate in WWC, but a soft 5vs5 competition would be great preparation for wnl.
Hmm.

There is also a possibility of us running both versions of WWC competitions at same time.
Rosters would be separated so for example VoN could join 5 aside WWC1 right away.
Then once you get more active players back you could also join WWC3 or WWC4 of normal season(with 8 players per team).
This would give chance to teams to sign for competition(s) they want.

For this however we will need additional admin since Kohath is no longer one.
So,if someone is interested please send me PM on TW or contact me over steam.

I ended up representing VoN anyway :grin:, so as I said 5vs5 would be the best and if it is then we definetaly going to join,although we will try if its 8vs8 also, but your plan two make first wwc1 5vs5 would probably be the best for all.

marius11 said:
I ended up representing VoN anyway :grin:, so as I said 5vs5 would be the best and if it is then we definetaly going to join,although we will try if its 8vs8 also, but your plan two make first wwc1 5vs5 would probably be the best for all.
I am not sure you understood what i was saying:p

There would be 2 totally different seasons.Each would be competition on it's own.

So S3 of 5 aside WWC would have 4 Weekend cups.
And S3 of normal WWC would have another 4 Weekend cups.

What we will do is open sign ups for normal WWC tomorrow.
Then if i have time i will organize 5 aside season too(with sign ups for that edition of WWC coming next week probably).
This way teams will be able to pick competition they want to play in.One team will also be allowed to play in both competitions,but obviously not on same weekend.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=296092.msg7033655#msg7033655

There it is! Rule set for Season III of EU 5 aside WWC.
Sign-ups will be opened tomorrow.

Thanks to admins for quick meeting we had yesterday and Azan for helping us finalize maps list.

Due to real life situation I am taking 1-3 weeks break from admin work of WWCs(EU and NA).

We have 4 EU admins so contact them if you need anything:

• Viglaf:       
    ler7hzy.gif
    Viglaf                     
    P6EEJdM.gif
    Viglaf
  • Darin:       
    ler7hzy.gif
    DoF_Darin             
    P6EEJdM.gif
    Darin
  • Swordyke:
    ler7hzy.gif
    Ilunga Swordyke 
    P6EEJdM.gif
    Swordy
  • Greed:       
    ler7hzy.gif
    Greedalicious       
    P6EEJdM.gif
    Greed

In NA we have next admins that can help you out:

Have fun,enjoy your matches and see you soon(ish) :wink:

Erminas said:
Due to real life situation I am taking 1-3 weeks break from admin work of WWCs(EU and NA).

We have 4 EU admins so contact them if you need anything:

In NA we have next admins that can help you out:

Have fun,enjoy your matches and see you soon(ish) :wink:

2794031.jpg

Windle said:
Ohno... Leaving a tournament in the hands of a Belgian Nameless player...
Worry not,I am back.
Have been back for past few days lol.

Anyway the reason I am making this post is to announce that we are not stopping with WWCs!!!

Soooooooooooo:

EU 5 aside Season 4 WWC1 signups will be opened tomorrow!!!

No break!
More teams! More action! More streams!
MORE WWC!!!

Two new rules are being added to WWC and some were adjusted.
Instead of Special Category of maps we now have Fixed Maps category.

Erminas said:
  • 25/02/2015 - Fixed Maps category.This category includes maps that were previously tested in competitions and worked out really well then.However due to different reasons these maps are usually not picked in matches.So by adding them to this category these maps will be played at least once in tournament
  • 25/02/2015 - During matches any chat messages that are deemed to be malicious, racist, or bullying towards an individual on another team are prohibited and may be disciplined upon review

Maps List(not final):

Open/Mixed maps are:
Ruins
Field by the River
Reveran Village

Closed maps are:
San'di'boush
Fort of Honour
Verloren
Nord Town 1.2

Fixed Maps are:
Castellum - Open/Mixed type map
Amere Village - Open/Mixed type map
Dreicksdorf - Open/Mixed type map
New Port Assault - Closed map
Ruins Rebuilt - Closed map
Stronghold - Closed map
Desert Town - Closed map
Open/Mixed category map will be added
Open/Mixed category map might be added
Closed category map might be added

Erminas said:
  • 25/02/2015 - Fixed Maps category.This category includes maps that were previously tested in competitions and worked out really well then.However due to different reasons these maps are usually not picked in matches.So by adding them to this category these maps will be played at least once in tournament
  • 25/02/2015 - During matches any chat messages that are deemed to be malicious, racist, or bullying towards an individual on another team are prohibited and may be disciplined upon review

How about kidding ? :mrgreen:

Kragen said:
Erminas said:

How about kidding ? :mrgreen:

Hope u choke and die, just kidding  :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom