-Underrail- Fallout 1-2 meet Metro

Users who are viewing this thread

Underrail is a 2d old school RPG with gameplay relating to Fallout 1-2.

The setting resemble the Metro series.
It is set in a post apocalyptic underground metro system.
Game was greenlit on Steam.

I've been playing along with this ever since it was in a bundle pack, and it's pretty fun. The story is still in its infancy though, so there's only a few hours of gameplay; they're currently focusing on the mechanics at the moment. It's still a great time, and the last major content patch doubled the stuff to see.

Bought the groupee bundle with this for Desura a while back, got the steam key for free today. Still experimenting with builds, trying to figure out how to kill an entire pack of those giant rats at the beginning...

Scully said:
Still experimenting with builds, trying to figure out how to kill an entire pack of those giant rats at the beginning...
Ranged weapons plus closing the gate on the chainlink fence. You can shoot through the chainlink, rats aren't intelligent enough to open the gate.

Ranged weapons will take out 1 maybe 2, then 4 more will be upon you. And yes, the fence thing works, but there won't always be a fence around.

Scully said:
Ranged weapons will take out 1 maybe 2, then 4 more will be upon you. And yes, the fence thing works, but there won't always be a fence around.
In one place I used a grenade, but it really depends on your luck with the drops and your build in the early game. I tend to use ranged weapons and stealth, backed up with the hardest hitting melee weapon my character can use.

This looks much better than when I last saw it!  Has anyone tried? Worth getting?  (I'm a big fan of Fallout 1&2)

I have one more key left so you may not have to depending on your rng luck, and whether or not a friend wants it. If you find a way to kill off your competition you can increase your odds though. You'll know tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom