The Nameless - Official Clanthread

Users who are viewing this thread

:shock: I thought Alene was making like a three-week-delayed April's Fools :roll:

You should never have edited the OP Watly, it brought bad luck

That's a hasty decision guys, you'll want to come back a week later and there won't be a clan you can come back to.

SRC had so damn many quarrels, we were about to disband a couple of times. We still exist though, better or worse. Just give yourselves some time, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger!

CarpeDiem said:
That's a hasty decision guys, you'll want to come back a week later and there won't be a clan you can come back to.

SRC had so damn many quarrels, we were about to disband a couple of times. We still exist though, better or worse. Just give yourselves some time, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger!

It is not a quarrel, but a seperation

This is not a simple quarrel: all our leadership is either gone or lost the will to continue. This is what killed nearly every clan up until now and we aren't immune either.

M.ArdA said:
Bad to hear this happened. I enjoyed my 1 month period on Nameless. Though, a leader nedds to be honest against all of his members otherwise this **** happens. Good luck to my friends in Nameless for their MP Scene future. :/

You of all people should know how hard this can be and how fatal a single misstep can be.

Yes, i know how hard this can be. And the other people just can't see what happens inside the clan right now. Good luck. :/
I want to talk about this with you please write me smt on steam when you are avaliable.

Watly hath cast his mortal flesh, and ga weg'd, reborn into his perfect body!

8mNVS.jpg

8mNXg.jpg

+Varsung+ said:
sotamursu123 said:
Only noob teams disband. I would understand leaving WNL but disbanding the whole team is just retarded  :lol:

22nd, TNT, FIN, ...

22nd exists in other games, TnT as liv said, still exists, even though PW server is down and there's no competitive team anymore, FIN was just a WNL team.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom